Volume 3 Chapter 5: Heading Out Of The Village!

Previously:
She took a step back and threw her punch straight into his face. His nose made a cracking noise as he went crashing into the tiled ground. Upon impact of the ground his lights were knocked out. She shook her hand and then returned to her team.

Sakura vs Kiba & Akamaru

Sakura sat there on the railing as she saw Kiba and his dog take the stage. She held out her fists. Kakashi and Sasuke gave her a fist bump. She dropped down and landed on the ground with a bunch of petals falling to the ground around her. "Oh looks like the flower girl from the loser team 7 is here. You got lucky with Neji because he's a loser too. But we are full of winners in team 8." She didn't say anything to his insulting words. "Naruto is a traitor, Sasuke is a smug asshole and you are a pretty girl with nothing in your head! I'm going to enjoy putting you in your place." She said nothing again. Her usual anger and bloodlust wasn't being triggered. This is no longer the same Sakura. "Are you going to keep talking shit or actually attack me? He already said fight while you were chatting shit." She said apathetically. He growled deeply as he sprinted towards her without his dog pal. She took a step to the side and dodged his clumsy and predictable attack. She tripped him and he fell on his face, in front of everyone. She created a cage of petals for his dog. "Akamaru!" He growled deeply at her strangely calm attitude towards this fight. It was as if he didn't scare her. He wasn't a threat. "Without this dog you are nothing. Your whole thing is to do beast Jutsu with him. And yeah as you said before Naruto is a traitor. But it wasn't of his own will. I know my childhood friend very well. And it wasn't his choice to go feral." He missed his several attacks again. She leaned up against his back and said,"Sasuke may be cocky but he has skill to back up his words. Hehas confidence in himself and his team. Meanwhile you are trying to break my spirit. Instead of trying to break my bones. What kind of Ninja do you really want to become?" She grabbed his outfit from behind and threw him over her shoulder. His body went face down into the ground. She stepped onto his back and frost began to cover his clothes and the ground. "Looks can be deceiving, I may have been living my life with a naive outlook for the longest time. But no more. I refuse to continue living like nothing is wrong with the world. People die every second that goes by throughout the day. Crime and murder is a normal thing that happens everyday. Orphans are treated like garbage. The poor are forgotten about. The rich take advantage of those below them. The world is sick." She grabbed him by the collar and glared at him with hatred. "But you know what? Instead of giving into despair. I'd rather use my actions to make a little better for everyone. We may be at war with ourselves, our enemies, but my ultimate goal for the world is peace." She got laughed at by Kiba. He spit in her face. "That will never happen." She let go of him and kicked him in the face. He tumbled and rolled until his body stopped. He was unconscious bleeding heavily from his nose. "Says the jerk who can't seem to back up his words of victory." She walked away feeling her internal rage slowly getting out of control.

Sakura vs Temari! (Sand Village - Giant Fan Girl)

Sakura was mocked, laughed at, and made fun of due to her wanting to have world peace. She lowered her head and began to seethe with anger. "Have you ever wondered why the other nations want to destroy our village?" She raised her head and Temari eyes widened at her right eye being fox like. "It's because they fear us. And the only reason why they think they can destroy us. Is because they don't know true terror. But I assure you that the leaf is labeled the strongest nation for a reason." She set on fire with magenta and black flames. She held out her hands as wind blew around her surrounding area. "You can't snuff out my inner flames with that tiny fan. You may be scared of Gara. But you haven't seen me truly angry." She held up her right hand aimed at the ceiling. She put her left hand up to her mouth. "Summoning Jutsu, Zod!" A huge gust of powerful wind blew everyone up against the wall and to the ground. A giant Chinese dragon was spiraling around her body. She covered her fists in magenta and black flames and the rest of her body was covered in petal armour. "My enemies mean nothing to me. You either see it my way or die. I don't care about meaningless chatter." She took a step forward and disappeared from sight. Temari swung her fan but it didn't stop Sakura from punching her in the face. She went flying back but her back was sliced to ribbons by a giant dragon claw. Her throat was caught by Sakura. She slammed her body into the ground and then her side was hit by Zod's tail. Her body went tumbling into another hostile and brutal kick to the ribs. Her eyes widened as blood came up and out her mouth. She was slashed across the chest for good measure by Zod. She collapsed to the ground broken and bloodied. Sakura glared daggers at Gara.