Please don't leave~

Next morning

It was another beautiful day when the sun was shining brightly over the city of hustle and bustle, Seoul.

The flight from USA has just landed at the International airport.

The most famous kpop idol of Korea was walking through the airport with guards around him. There were cameras all around him and the crowd of his fans.

"Kim Taehyung, I love you!"

"You're the best oppa!"

"I love you oppa!"

"You're very handsome oppa!"

His fans were yelling. Taehyung was waving at everyone who has came to see him and bowed towed towards them.

"Oppa, Please just listen to me once." Suddenly a girl came out of the crowd and tried to go near Taehyung. But suddenly, one of the guards held her back carelessly with her belly with an emotionless face.

"Oppa!"

Taehyung looked at that direction.

"What are you doing?" He yelled at the guard and freed the girl from his grip. And then he hugged the girl.

"I won't tolerate any kind of misbehavior with my fans." He said firmly while hugging the girl.

The girl got tears in her eyes as she got emotional. And why not? Her favourite idol was hugging her.

{A/N: Hey random girl! How bad I wish to be in your place. *cries in Gucci*}

In a random room:

"Aah! Now I'll get to take a leave." Taehyung said and sighed in relief as he sat on the chair.

"Not now. You have an appointment in the Nayo coffee company." The CEO of his company said while entering the room.

"But why?" Taehyung whined.

"Of course to renew the contract." He replied.

"Huh! I don't even like coffee."

"But you're their brand ambassador."

"Then can't we go on some other day? I just came from USA."

"NO! Get ready in 10 minutes." He said and left a pouty sad Taehyung there.

{A/N: Oh man! How can anyone resist our cute taetae?}

In the meeting room

In the meeting room everyone, who should be present, was there except Y/N.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, renewing this contract would be in the benefit of both of the sides."

The man named Kim Taehyung was listening to people talking in the meeting room with no interest.

Taehyung's POV:

I was sitting in the meeting of the company where my manager had took me to renew the contract. But I had no interest what they were saying.

I was just thinking about myself. I have been asking for a day off from my company for many months, but they always put off the thought.

I'm really tired of my daily routine. I want to enjoy myself for a day. If I sign this contract, then my work will increase.

I was lost in my thoughts when the person who was explaining something to me spoke in a questioning voice.

"So what did you think about renewing the contract?"

"I-I-" I was forming words to say. Because it wasn't easy for me to increase my workload.