You should tie him with this

Taehyung's POV:

When I opened my eyes, I saw open blue sky. Sun rays were hitting my face. I was feeling very soft and cool under me. Is it what heaven feels like? Did she kill me? Wait what!? Am I dead?

Suddenly I closed my eyes when I felt that someone threw a handful of soil on my face. When I opened my eyes again I felt another handful of soil thrown on my face. Huh? What's happening? Where am I?

Author's POV:

Y/N was filling the pit with soil when suddenly someone pulled her leg and she fell on ground. She screamed. She saw a hand coming from that pit which was gripping on her leg.

She sighed in relief when she saw Taehyung coming out of that pit.

"I-I thought that y-you were d-dead a-again." She said.

Taehyung's POV:

What? She was d-digging my g-grave here? In fact she already digged my grave! I imagined about my grave at this place. No one would have ever visited my grave because no one knows where is Kim Taehyung.

I shook the thoughts of my grave and looked at her.

Author's POV:

"Are you crazy or dumb? Can't you differentiate between a dead person and a living one?" He said while looking at her in disbelief.

"I-I-"

Suddenly something striked his mind.

"Oh police! Police! Here!" He shouted while looking behind her.

She panicked at the mention of police and looked behind to check.

Seeing it as an opportunity, he started to run from there. After running a little distance, he looked back to check whether she was following him.

But he got bumped into the trunk of a tree because of running without looking.

Seeing him, Y/N sighed and said, "Can't you run properly? You again bumped into something."
_______________

Y/N was watching a kdrama on TV while eating eating chips while Taehyung was lying unconscious near her on the floor.

When Taehyung got his consciousness, Y/N was still watching the kdrama. He was again tied with rope, but this time, nothing was stuffed in his mouth.

"Hey you!" He said in a loud voice to Y/N but he didn't get any response.

"Hey! I'm calling you kidnapper!" He again yelled.

"Turn your loudspeaker off for a few minutes. I am watching my favourite kdrama." She said while munching on the chips and her gaze glued to the television.

"YAH! HOW CAN YOU WATCH A KDRAMA SO PEACEFULLY AFTER LITERALLY KIDNAPPING ME?" He yelled again.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll stuff the my used sock, which I have been wearing since 4 days, in your mouth." She said while not looking at him.

He gulped after hearing this and felt like puking on the thought only.

"Fine but how much time?" He said.

"7 minutes." She said.

He nodded and shifted his gaze to the wall clock hanging in that room to note the exact time.

After exactly 7 minutes

"Hey! Seven minutes are over!" He said but still didn't get any response from Y/N.