I killed someone

Now Y/N is sitting in the garden of her company on a bench.

She dialed her mother's number on her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello eomma! Did you parcel the persimmons?"

"Yeah! I did. But do you think that you would get promoted now?"

"Y-yeah eomma!"

Actually according to the rules Y/N should have been promoted a year before. But Mr. Lee doesn't send her name.

"Y/Nah! I'm sure that he would like these. I picked high quality persimmons. Then I dried them myself. I put so much love in these. You can't get such persimmons in market."

"T-thank you eomma!"

"You seem so sad Y/N"

"I-it's nothing eomma."

"What is it? Tell me."

"I'm just nervous eomma as K-kim Taehyung will come to our company today."

"WHAT! KIM TAEHYUNG! Oh my God! He is my favourite K-pop idol. Omo Y/N you are so lucky to meet him. Behave nicely in front of him, okay?"

"N-ne eomma. Bye"

Then she ended the call and sighed.

"Jimin is also not there." She said and again sighed.

Actually on that day company sent Jimin to another city for some matter of company. He tried to cancel his name but Y/N asked him to go. He already apologized to Y/N for not being there on that day.

Suddenly her phone started to ring. She looked at the caller I'd to find an unknown number.

She frowned and picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello mam! Am I speaking to Miss Yun Y/N?"

"Y-yeah"

"I'm from pony deliveries ma'am. There was a parcel of yours. But you weren't at home. So your neighbour received it."

"Oh oka- wait what? Neighbour? By any chance, was he tall and good looking? Did he have tattoos?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Oh okay, Thanks."

Then she ended the call.

"Shit!" She mumbled and went back in the office building.

She was going towards her department suddenly she heard a voice.

"Hey neighbour!"

She looked back to see Jung kook leaning on a pillar.

"Huh? What are you doing here?" She asked after letting out a sigh. He came towards her.

"There was a parcel of yours. I thought that it may be important." He said while handing her a box of persimmons. She quickly took the box from him and opened it. But when she opened the box, her eyes widened.

"Where are the 5?" She asked.

Actually in that box, five spaces were empty.

"That was the fee. Two persimmons to receive your parcel. Three persimmons for bringing it to here." He said.

"Huh?"

"But that was delicious!" He said and left while chewing on a persimmon.

She was looking at her back while he was leaving.