I want new clothes

"You want me to buy you clothes?" Y/N asked Taehyung who was sitting in front of her.

"For a couple of day I've been wearing the same clothes. Since I was born, this is my first time wearing the same clothes for more than two days." He said.

Y/N leaned closer to him and smelled his shirt.

"It doesn't smell bad, it smells good." She said.

"That's the smell of my skin. Don't smell it too much or you will fall for me." He said with a smirk.

"You're told frequently that you're unpleasant to be around, right?" Y/N said and let out a scoff.

"I don't know about that. But I've started becoming unlucky since I met you." He replied.

"The least you can do is get me some clothes since we already have a mutual trust contract between us." He said.

She took a deep breath and thought for a while. Then she said, "You just need something comfortable, right?"

___________________

Y/N was taking out some clothes from a box on road, which has written 'Garbage Collection Box (Collection items)' on it.

"Why are there woman clothes only?" She said while checking the clothes which she just took out.

Suddenly she saw a man in his late 49's coming there with a poly bag of clothes in his hand while yawning.

She went towards him and said, "Ahjussi, I'll get rid of these for you."

"Alright!" That man said and handed her the polybag.

"Thank you." She said and bowed.

The man smiled at her and left from there.

She opened the poly bad and checked the clothes.

"Woah, these are perfect for him." She said.

___________________

"Woah, I got so lucky that got these." Y/N said while showing a T shirt to Taehyung.

Taehyung was just look at her with a blank face.

"Here, wear it." She said while giving him a lower.

"It's too big for me." He said.

"There's also a hole here." He said further while popping his finger out of the whole present in the lower.

"So what if there's a hole. You're only going to be at home." She said.

"I can't wear these begger clothes." He replied while throwing the lower at a side.

"Why can't you wear it? It's fine." She said while showing him another lower.

"I have an allergy to old clothes." He said.

"No such allergy exists." She said.

"What if my body goes into a shock after my body wears that? Are you going to take me hospital? Then it'll be exposed that you're my kidnapper!" He said.

"Then what do you want me to do?" She asked.

"Anyway, I'm never going to wear these clothes. Buy new clothes for me from Nall Bamorae, the winter line size 100." He said.

"Nall Bamorae? I've never heard of it." She said.

"It's a brand that's not well known in Korea yet. I only wear their sweatsuits. Its cheap, strong and great for the price." He said.

[Just assume that Nall Bamorae is a brand.]

"He's saying it's cheap. Should I buy him one?" She thought

"I'm requesting something cheap in consideration of you." He said.

"Alright. Where is the store?"

She picked up her phone and typed on it while saying, "Nall.....Bam.....orye."

"Bamorae.....rae not rye." Taehyung said.

She searched it and got results.

"Nall Bamorae winter line."

But on seeing the price, she gasped loudly.

"1,500,000 won (~$1322) for one sweatsuit?!" She said.

"Taehyung leaned closer to have a look on phone while saying, "Hey, it must be on sale."

"What the fvck! You said that it was cheap! You said it was great for its price!" She said.

"This is expensive? All my clothes are like that!" He said.

"Even the president can't wear something as expensive as this." She said.

"Whatever, do as you like! I'm not gonna buy you this. You can take your clothes off or wear this." She said while throwing a lower from poly bad on his face.

He took the lower off his face and pointed his chained hand towards the contract pasted on the wall.

"You see that clause? 'I'll do me best'"

She looked at the contract.

"The ink on the contract hasn't even dried. Do you think you can change your mind like this? I said I have an allergy." He said.

________________

Y/N was there on the cash counter of the store of Nall Bomarae, fighting with herself whether to let her precious money go over those clothes or not.

"I can do the payment in installments, right?" She asked the lady on the cash counter.

"How many months would you like?" The lady asked.

"48" Y/N replied.

"Excuse me?" Her eyes widened hearing this.

"I'll leave this country in three months, anyway. I just have to pay my card bill for three months." Y/N thought.

"Oh sorry! I was just joking. I want seven months to pay installments." She said to the saleslady who was looking at her with widened eyes.

_________________

Y/N has brought the sweatsuit for him. When she exited the store, just then a police cab stopped in front of her.

"Oh you're the lady from that time, right?" The cop who was driving the car asked.

"Right! The one who placed a plastic bag on her boyfriend's face." cop2 said.

Y/N's lips gaped apart in realisation.

"Oh yes yes." She replied.

"She's the one whose boyfriend looks like Kim Taehyung." Cop2 said to cop1.

"Right! Is your boyfriend doing okay?" cop1 asked.

"We broke up." She replied with a nervous smile.

"Really? Next time meet a man who drinks alchohol well." Cop1 said.

"Alright! So I'll be on my way." Y/N said and left front there. The cops closed the window.

Just then Jung Hoseok came near the police cab. He knocked on the window and the cops put the window down.

"Hello! I'm detective Jung Hoseok from the Gangnam police department." He said to the cops while showing them his I'd card.

"Oh hello!" cop 1 said.

"By any chance, have you ever seen this woman?" He asked while showing him the picture of that night when she gave Taehyung a piggy back ride.

"Oh! It's that lady!" Cop1 said.

"Do you know who is she?" Hoseok asked.

"She was here just a moment ago." cop1 said.

"She went that way." Cop2 said while pointing the direction in which Y/N went.

"Thanks." Hoseok said and ran in that direction.

TO BE CONTINUED...........