A ride with cops

"N-no....h-he can't be d-dead!"

But when she saw blood on the ground near him, she screamed in fear.

She stood up and started to run in panic in the direction which leads outside the alley. Her legs were shaking in fear of killing someone.

But when she came to the exit point, just then she bumped into some chairs which were present outside a cafe.

She was breathing heavily. She looked up to see a poster of Kim Taehyung. She became more scared.

Suddenly her mobile phone started to ring. She looked at the caller I'd to see that it was Section Chief Lee's call.

She picked up the call not to make him suspicious.

"H-hello?"

"Hello Y/N, have you reached home?"

"Y-yeah, I'm on m-my way."

"Anyways, make sure to return your employee badge (I'd card) tomorrow."

"E-employee badge? Y-yeah I'll return it t-tomorrow."

"Whatever, seems like you're not in a good mood. So bye!"

"B-bye"

And then the call hung up.

Y/N looked down but she saw that she wasn't wearing her I'd card.

"M-my employee b-badge?"

Suddenly something striked her mind. She stood up and went back to the alley where the body of Taehyung was lying.

She saw that her I'd card was on the ground near Taehyung's body. She bent down and picked it up in hurry. Then she stood up to leave.

But when she was about to leave again, she a voice halted her which startled her.

"Hey, where are you going?"

She turned around to see the owner of the voice. It was a drunk old man standing with his hand at his back.

"You shouldn't leave your boyfriend like that. tsk tsk.....seems like he has drank a lot." He said further.

"Huh? Boyfriend? Y-yeah, actually my boyfriend drank too much t-today." She said with a nervous smile.

"Wait! I'll call the cops to help you." The old man said.

"Cops? Not here is no need of cops. I can take him home by myself." She said.

But the old man didn't pay attention to what she was saying and went inside a small shed present there, while Y/N was asking him again again not to call the cops.

After 2 minutes, the old man came out of the shed.

"I lost my glasses. Can you dia-" But the old man found no one there. He shrugged off and went inside again.

____________

Lights on the road of the Seoul city were glowing all in the same line.

Y/N was walking on the footpath with the body of Taehyung on her back. She was kind of giving his body a piggy back ride.

All the people were looking at them with shocked eyes and murmuring some things like,

"He shouldn't have drunk that much."

" Normally a guy carries a girl, but here is opposite."

"Don't you think he seems familiar?"

"Yeah, I think he resembles Kim Taehyung."

"And I think that he doesn't only resembles Kim Taehyung, but he is Kim Taehyung."

"What a funny joke. If he would have been Kim Taehyung, he wouldn't have been that much drunk at any bar and this girl wouldn't have been carrying him."

Now Y/N became scared. What if anyone recognises him?

"Oh Jagiyaa, you shouldn't have drunk that much! It would affect your health." Y/N said to Taehyung's body while trying to sound as obvious as she could.

Suddenly a police cab stopped beside her. Two cops were sitting inside her.

"Hey miss? " One of the cops asked.

But Y/N pretended not to hear their voice as she didn't want to trouble herself more.

"Are you listening miss?" Again the cop said.

But still Y/N didn't pay attention to them.

"Hey miss?" They again said.

This time Y/N couldn't pretend not to hear as this would sound rude. She stopped on her way.

"Yes?" She asked politely.

"What is your address?" The cop asked.

"May I ask you why?" She asked with a nervous smile.

"So that we can drop you there." The cop replied.

"Aniyo! There is no need. I can go myself." She said. No God, she can't take one more trouble.

"No miss. How'll you carry a guy all the way to your home?"

"I'll just take a cab." She said.

"Don't worry. We won't take any charges." Cop said.

"It's okay. I can manage." She said.

"Do you want us to help you in making your boyfriend sit in the car?"  Cop 1 asked.

"No no, I'm coming." She said.

______________

Now Y/N and Taehyung are sitting in the backseat in the police car. She has covered Taehyung's face with a black polythene bag so that the cops don't recognise him. She was looking outside the window.

"Woah! Your boyfriend really drank too much." Cop2 said.

"Y-yeah" she replied.

"He is looking just like a dead body." Cop1 said.

Y/N's breath hitched in between hearing the word 'dead body'.

"I mean he has drank too much that now he is looking like a dead body." Cop1 said and laughed. Co 2 also laughed. Y/N also laughed nervously.

"It's very hot. Open the windows. They might be feeing hot." Cop2 said to cop1.

Cop1 opened the windows as told. But because of wind coming inside, the polythene bag over Taehyung's face flew outside.

"NOOOOOO" Y/N said in a loud voice seeing the polythene bag flying away.

Hearing her yell, both the cops looked back.

"Woah, miss........."

TO BE CONTINUED.......