You want me to write a letter?

Y/N's POV:

"Rents already went up this much?" I said while scrolling the website on my phone for having a house at rent at new place.

"I can't find anything with this deposit."

I sighed and threw my phone on bed. How am I gonna rent a house when I have that idiot who throws so many tantrums. All my money goes waste on him, his food and his clothes.

"Was the detective chasing after me or was it just a coincidence?" I questioned myself.

But the inner me said, "If he knew something, why would he just leave? He would turn the house upside down. Won't he?"

I nodded my head in agreement with my self.

Yeah that's true. He wouldn't have know if it wasn't for that muscle pig. (Her neighbour)

But suddenly the another side of my soul said, "Y/N use your head! We need to disarrange the police and his company apart."

A way to disarrange them?

"What if they are notified that Taehyung is fine? The company and police would be reassured and you would be safe." The first side of my soul said.

Tell them he is well to reassure them? But how?

Suddenly an idea clicked my mind. Yeah, that would be right!

___________________

Author's POV:

"You want me to write a handwritten letter?" Taehyung asked Y/N in disbelief.

"It's simple. You just need to write, 'I'm extremely healthy and well. I went to a place, no one knows because I wanted to rest. Don't look for me until I come back.' Just write it like that." Y/N said.

"You're going to send this to my company?" He asked.

"Yes. Then your company would be reassured, the police won't look for you, we won't have to move and I don't need to pack you into the refrigerator box either." She replied.

Taehyung thought for a while and then asked, "For free?"

"What's your condition? I'm telling you anything about 100,000 won (~$88)...."

"Exercise." He said interrupting her.

"Let me exercise twice a day for 30 minutes on the roof." He said further.

"Exercise?"

"Even prisoners have that kind of rights. Anyway, the sunlight is free." He said.

"That's not a bad idea. However you can only stay on the rooftop." She said.

"Deal." He said while nodding.

"Then undo this. Bring me a pen and leave the room." He said while forwarding his chained hands.

"What are you planning to do?" She asked being a little suspicious.

"This is also a creative work.If there's anyone near me while I'm writing, it's disturbing." He replied.

_________________

Taehyung forwarded the paper to Y/N with an uninterested expression and a poker face.

Y/N took it in her hand and started to read her.

"Hyung,
I'm Taehyung.
You'll be so surprised that your nose will go flat. I'm writing this while eating chicken. Do you understand? It was difficult lately, so I wanted to rest. I'll be somewhere in the Pan Pacific. So don't look for me. I love it here as a person. It means in this life, I succeeded. I'm even flying a kite. Don't be sad. I'll rest and come back.