Your severance pay is out

The man with black mask sat in front of Jung Hoseok and took his mask off

"Why did you want to see me?" He asked Hoseok.

"I've recovered the messages in Taehyung's phone. He was set to meet up with three people that day. CEO Choi, his girlfriend Dasha......and you Namjoon." Hoseok said.

"That's true, but all three of us were stood up." Namjoon replied.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Hoseok asked.

"I didn't think it was a big deal. Is it a problem?" He replied.

Suddenly the phone placed on table started to vibrate, indicating that Hoseok had a call, as the phone was in vibration mode.

Hoseok picked up the call.

"Hello.......Oh yes? Did the CCTV footage come out?" He was talking on phone.

Namjoon sipped his coffee.

But little did they knew that someone was watching them from a distance.

And that someone was.....

Dasha.

___________________

Y/N has served Taehyung the expensive food which she just bought.

She was waiting for his response while sitting in front of him.

Taehyung picked up a fork and knife in each hand and took a bite.

"You cooked it wrong! Oh so that's why you aren't eating it." He said as soon as he took a bite.

"What?"

He took the plate in his hand and stood up. Then he went towards dustbin and threw that EXPENSIVE food in dustbin.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT DID YOU DO? THAT WAS SO MUCH EXPENSIVE!" She yelled.

"Food that is not cooked properly is trash." Taehyung said.

"A TRASH? Are you done speaking? I worked so hard to buy that! I washed a big ass truck and washed a heap of dishes at cafe to buy that! How dare you throw it away!!" She yelled at him.

"If you eat trash, you become trash." Taehyung said.

"SHUT THE F*UCK UP! YOU'RE SAYING NON-SENSE! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH MY HEART CLENCHED WHILE BUYING THIS?" She yelled.

He just shrugged off his shoulders and went from there.

Y/N clenched her jaw in anger.

__________________

Y/N was washing utensils in the kitchen.

Suddenly her gaze fell on the utensil in which she cooked the food for Taehyung.

It has some food left in it. She doesn't like wastage of food. So she put those pieces in her mouth.

But Taehyung's words flashed in her mind and her smile dropped.

"If you eat trash, you become trash."

Her gaze fell on the knife placed in the stand. She took the knife out in her hands and looked at it. It was really sharp.

___________________

Taehyung was sleeping while laying straight on the floor.

Y/N was sitting near him.

"I must've dug my own grave." She said to herself.

"I'll not be able to stand him for three months, let alone four days." She said further.