Anyone can sing

Jungkook was reading a book while sitting on his roof.

Suddenly Taehyung called him through the window.

"Hey! Hey giant man! I have something to tell you. Come here!"

Jungkook sighed and closed the book which he was reading. Then he stood up and went towards the window through which Taehyung was calling him.

"What is the matter?" He asked Taehyung.

"Oh you came. Last time, there seemed to have been a misunderstanding." Taehyung said.

"A misunderstanding?"

"Yes. Listen carefully." He said.

Then he took a deep breath and started explaining himself, "I'm really Kim Taehyung, the hallyu star. I'm not mentally ill. I collapsed after I was hit on the back of my head by her and was brought here. She thought that I was dead and tried to come up with the ways to get rid of the corpse. But then suddenly I woke up and now she's denying it. But I saw it after all. I saw the hammer, shovel and the chemicals. I caught her. So I asked her 'What is this? Are you an obsessive fan? Are you a psychopath?' But she said she ain't. She said it isn't like that. She said there was an accident and I misunderstood her. But I couldn't get rid of my suspicions. She held me captive here and watched me. Of course I tried to escape, but it was useless. You might think 'Oh well, it could happen!' Or you might think 'Oh this man really can't win over a woman!' But she is not a simple woman. She is a wrestler! She threw me down so hard that it made me faint. After I woke up, I became 'mentally ill.' You might know this better than me, but I'm not mentally ill. She is Y/N. Think about it. Is it normal for a kidnapper to kidnap someone and then sign a contract with them? Is it?"

After completing his short sad story, he looked at Jungkook hoping that this time he would believe him. He was looking at him weirdly.

"So what's your point?" Jungkook asked him.

"What p-point?......Oh! So my point is.......I want you to free me." He said and winked at him.

"How about it? You could be a hero that saved the hallyu star Kim Taehyung. You'll be known as a hero to all Asian girls. And then-"

But suddenly Jungkook shut the window close at his face.

"HEY! YOU BASTARD! I WAS TALKING!" Taehyung yelled.

But Jungkook went back to his seat, ignoring his yells, and continued reading that book.

__________________

Y/N was seeing the severance pay documents while sitting on the stairs of the company.

She scoffed and said to herself, "Just to give me thus, he had to include insult."

"I can't last even a week with this money." She mumbled.

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!!" She yelled in not so loud voice.

But she became flustered when suddenly she saw, his face in front of her.

"Calm down Y/Nie." A girl said while giggling who was holding Taehyung's poster."

"What did you just say? Did you just say our Taehyung oppa's name?" That girl asked.

"Unnie!" Y/N said while shaking her head.

Actually this girl is Jisoo. She was her colleague in her office. She always treated her like her sister.

________________

Y/N and Jisoo were sitting on a bench in the garden of company.

"I'm a bit depressed these days." Jisoo said while looking down at the grass.