Why is it repeating again?

But before Hoseok could find her, she reached her home.

__________________

"Did they have only black? Red suits me better." Taehyung asked Y/N. He was wearing the black sweatshirts which Y/N bought.

"Just wear what I give you." She said.

"This is expensive, so definitely take it to dry cleaner's." He said while giving her his old clothes.

She took the clothes from his hands while glaring at him.

"By the way, aren't we eating dinner?" He asked Y/N.

__________________

"This isn't tuna. It's salmon. I really treasure this. So I'm being generous." She said to Taehyung while placing the plates of food on table.

"Salmon is sold in cans too? I've had only salmon sashimi from Norway. I've seen dishes like this only in that drama about January 14 (during the Korean war)" He said while looking at the dishes on table.

"Are you complaining about the side dishes right now? Don't eat if you don't want to. It seems that you are not hungry." She said while taking the plates of food away from him.

He scoffed and said, "Starving is not a big deal for me. I'm a celebrity. I've starved a week for a diet before." He said with a smirk.

"Huh! People live after that?" She said in disbelief.

"Well, you die if you surpass 15 days. Then you will be considered a kidnapper plus murderer." He said.

She was glaring at him while eating rice. She wanted to yell so much at him at that time. But she held it back.

"Hey how about you try and understand my lifestyle?" He said.

She put the chopsticks on the table with a loud 'thud' and said, "Fine, What am I supposed to do?"

"There is a lot, so write it down." He said.

_________________

Taehyung went towards kitchen and took out bottles of water and said to Y/N while showing those bottles to her, "I only drink Evian water, because if I drink other brands, I get sick." He said and she noted it down on a paper.

"I can live without rice. But I want strawberry shake everyday. I like 'Yemen Mocha Mattari'." He said further and she noted it down.

"For celebrities, their bodies are an asset, so food ingredient quality is important. I'll say what I want in every mealtime. So take it into consideration." He said and she noted down.

Then he went towards bathroom. He opened the door and said to Y/N, "A bidet toilet is a must. Install one."

She noted it too down on the paper of her notebook.

Then he went towards closet and took out two bedsheets.

"Change into 100% pure cotton. If I develop insomnia from the bedding, it'll ruin my skin. Change it." He said while smelling the bedsheets. Y/N wrote it too in her notebook.

Then he roamed in the house and entered a room.

He called Y/N there and said to her, "I'll use this room since it has sunlight coming in."

She noted it.

"Even hostages have privacy, so knock before coming in." He said further.

Now Y/N was really pissed off. She threw the notebook on floor in frustration.

"YOU'RE SAYING THIS NONSENSE SO SERIOUSLY AND NON STOP! STOP IT!" She yelled at him.

"From your position, you must be taken aback, but this is my life. I'm matching myself to your standards as best as I can, too." He stated.