Do you like her?

Author's POV:

"Hyung, I'm Kim Taehyung. I've been well............" CEO Choi started reading the letter.

"This, this, this! This is his handwriting!" CEO Choi said while pointing at the letter.

"Oh, let me see." Dasha said and took the letter from CEO Choi in her hand.

"To Dasha whom I love, I'm sorry." She read.

"I love you, too!" She said and hugged the letter.

"Hey, where was it?" Mr. Choi asked Namjoon who was sitting besides him.

"It was on you car. He must've sent someone to do it." He replied.

"See! I told you! Taehyung just disappeared on his own!" Mr. Choi scolded him.

"I'm sorry, I was just worried." He said.

"Since we know he's okay, it's all good." Dasha said while caressing the letter and gazing at it lovingly.

"Hey, listen up. From now on Taehyung is on a temporary break. So you guys have to cooperate." CEO Choi said.

"Oh, and last time when his apology letter was sent, when he couldn't make it to the fan meeting, who was the person who wrote that?" Mr. Choi asked.

"That was manager Park." Dasha said.

"He said he loves me." Dasha further said with a wide smile while showing the letter to them.

_____________________

Y/N turned on the TV to check the news.

"It has been said that hallyu star Kim Taehyung is going on a break to rest and recharge himself. Yesterday his handwritten letter was released to fans." The news anchor reported.

Y/N was listening to it all very carefully.

"Shortly, after the news of him being hospitalised due to exhaustion, he announces his temporary break and adds on to his fans' sadness." The news anchor further said.

Then the handwritten letter of Taehyung was showed on the screen of TV.

"People are speculating health problems. But the company said that he has no health problems. He is just simply taking time to recharge."

Suddenly Y/N heard a loud noise. She looked at her side to see that a glass of water had dropped from Taehyung's hand.

"Are you okay?" She asked him.

"Just prepare for the morning exercise." He said and left from there.

___________________

"Here you go." Y/N said to Jungkook while handing him the chains of Taehyung.

"Please bring him home right after the exercise." She said.

"Don't worry. Just don't forget the carton of banana milk." Jungkook replied.

"Okay, I'm going to work." Y/N said to Taehyung, who was sitting on the ground near ten with his head hung low.

Then Y/N left. Jungkook also went to a corner inshade and sat on the chair placed there. He put his earphones on and started listening to music.

"Am I a cell phone? How can they tell me to 'recharge myself'? They should've said, 'he's not the type of person to send this kind of letter.'" Taehyung said to himself.

"Gosh,  when I escape this place, forget the 12 years old friendship. THEY ALL ARE FIRED!" He said further in anger.

When he looked around, he found Jungkook looking at him weirdly.