I'm done now

A police cab stopped in front of a bus stop. Two cops stepped out of it. Following them Jung Hoseok stepped out of it.

"It's the place where we dropped them." Cop 2 said. Hoseok nodded.

_______________

Y/N was stepping up the stairs of her house. But when she reached on the roof, she found Jungkook standing there.

"Hey neighbour! You came!"

"Yeah."

"I took care of your cousin so well. But your cousin was continuously blabbering some shit! He was saying that he used to sing and you've kidnapped him. Same shit again and again! It was so hectic!" He said while wiping his fake sweat from forehead.

"So?"

"What dou you mean? Give me my pay now!" He said.

"So you think I don't know that you took all the banana milk bottles from my fridge?" She asked while crossing her arms.

Jungkook laughed nervously and said, "I thought you didn't need them. I just cleaned your fridge. You should thank me for cleaning your fridge. Moreover you should pay me extra for that."

"Really?"

He nodded.

"Okay now go back! I'll give your carton next time."

"Yah! It's cheating!"

"I said I'll give that to you next time, then I will next time. Now go away. Shoo shoo!" She said while signing from her hands.

_________________

Taehyung was laying on the sofa. Suddenly he heard the voice of unlocking the door, indicating that Y/N has came. He closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Y/N looked at Taehyung and said, "You know, this is a breach of contract?"

"What are you talking about?" He said acting all innocent.

"You were trying to lure the neighbour and run away." She said while raising her one brow in a questioning gaze.

"I'm hungry. Give me food and clothes to change with." He said changing the topic.

She rolled her eyes and said, "I got your clothes back from laundromat."

Then she turned her heels to go.

"Are you sure it's a luxurious laundromat?" He said in a loud voice to her leaving figure.

"It's not a clothing that should be washed with other-"

But he got interrupted when Y/N threw the bag of his clothes on his face.

He put the bag off from his face with his tied hands.

"Hey girl! Do you even know how much my face is worth?" He yelled.

But Y/N ignored him an simply left from there.

___________________

"I don't.......I don't know." A girl said to Jung Hoseok, who was on the counter in front of her in a convenience store.

"You've never seen her, when I'm told that she lives in this neighbourhood?" Hoseok said.

"Yes. I've recently started this job." The girl said while nodding.

Suddenly her gaze fell on the man who was coming near the cash counter with some groceries in the basket in his hand.

"Ah! That person must know her! He also lives in this neighbourhood." That girl said.