Who was it?

"I'm going on my job." Y/N told Taehyung.

"But weren't you fired?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, Jimin arranged a part time job for me." She replied.

"Oh okay."

"Yeah, so don't cause any damage to the things of this house, don't waste food and water and don't try to escape." She said.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He said while munching on potato chips with his chain end hands.

"And yeah it's the last packet of snacks. So don't even think about messing up the kitchen to find more."

He hummed.

Then she left.

_____________________

Jungkook was walking on his roof. When suddenly his gaze went towards the window from where he can see Taehyung.

Y/N's words flashed in his minds.

"Don't talk to my cousin. He gets excited easily."

He went towards the window and peeked inside.

There he saw Taehyung sitting on the floor.

Taehyung startled a bit on suddenly seeing Jungkook in front of him.

"What a surprise!" Jungkook said.

"He-Hey Hey!" Taehyung yelled.

But Jungkook went away from the window.

Taehyung's POV:

I sighed and said to myself, "I must have been crazy when I signed a contract with the girl who almost killed me."

"I shouldn't have gone in that alley on the first place." I said further.

Wait! But why did I even go there?

I tried to remember why I went there.

Was I alone? Or.....

"Aah! I can't remember!" I whined.

I'm sure that I went there to meet someone.

_________________

Author's POV:

"Namjoon I heard you were going to meet Taehyung, the day he vanished." CEO Choi said.

Namjoon, CEO Choi and Dasha were having lunch at a restaurant.

"I was, but he didn't show up." He replied.

"Why were you going to meet him?" Mr. Choi asked.

"There's something you are hiding from it, right?" CEO Choi further said.

"I wasn't the only one who was going to meet him." Namjoon said.

Then he turned his neck towards Dasha and said, "Dasha you were going to meet him that night too."

"He didn't show up to me either. So I went to club by myself." She said.

But CEO Choi was looking at her like he doesn't believe her.

"If you don't believe me, then you can check my social media." She said further.

"But CEO why are you denying? Weren't you going to have dinner with Taehyung to discuss the contract renewal?" Dasha said.

"Who said that?" He asked.

"I heard that from Roo Do." She replied.

"I heard you reserved a restaurant before the Nayo Coffee contract renewal." She said further while leaning back on the chair.