Who is this chipmunk?

Y/N was sitting on the cot present on her rooftop. She was looking through some newspapers and pamphlets.

"Okay, this one and this one!" She said while holding two pamphlets in her hands. Suddenly a voice came.

"Hey short cake! What are you doing?"

Y/N looked at side to see Jungkook on the adjacent roof. She rolled her eyes and said.

"Hi muscle pig! I'm looking for some jobs."

Jungkook clicked his tongue. Just then an idea popped in Y/N's mind. She stood up from the cot and came running towards the small wall along which Jungkook was standing.

"Can you take care of my cousin whenever I'll go out?" She asked.

"Umm.....Lemme think. No." He said.

"What the fuck! You took only a few nanoseconds to think. Then how can you say 'no'. Do you know how much important it is to think before speaking. You should always first speak and then thin- no no sorry, you should always first think and then speak. God gave us a brilliant brain to think wisely. I wonder if God even gave you a brain or not. I think you should go to church everyday and pray to God to give you an intelligent and descent brain. You shou-"

"Woah waoh...okay I'm ready I'm ready." Jungkook said to Y/N while interrupting her long baseless speech.

"Really! You are the best Jungkookah!" She said happily while hugging him over the small wall.

"But there is a condition." He said while separating her from himself.

"Huh? What condition?" She asked.

"You have to give me a carton of banana milk as fee." He said while showing his bunny smile.

"WHAT!? DO YOU EVEN HAVE A CONSCIENCE? THERE ARE FUCKING 200 BOTTLES OF BANANA MILK IN ONE CARTON." She yelled.

Jungkook raised his one eyebrow and said," Don't yell you old loudspeaker! Your cousin isn't normal. What if he goes crazy? The pay includes risk."

"You coconut-head, how dare you call me 'old loudspeaker'?"

"Seems like you don't want me to take care of your cousin."

"No no, I'm sorry." She immediately said while holding her ears. Jungkook smirked. But we all know that right now Y/N is cursing Jungkook in her head.

"Okay I forgive you. Humans are made to do mistakes. You shouldn't wander with you heavy heart filled with grief. So I forgive you." He said while holding his hand like he was blessing Y/N.

Y/N bowed and said," Thank you Lord Jungkook. You are very kind. I'm very grateful to you. But can you please adjust with 50 bottles of banana milk?"

"No less than what I said." Jungkook said firmly and left.

"Ugh! What a banana milk theif!" Y/N mumbled after he left.

_______________

"What? You don't believe me Jimin? You don't believe your best friend?" Y/N said to Jimin who was sitting in front of her.

Right now Y/N and Jimin were in a cafe.

"Y/N I can understand that you have a habit of baffling around and faking drama. But you should baffle as much as it seems convince able." Jimin replied while sipping his coffee.

"Has your brain got an effect of your height that you're not understanding what I'm saying?" She said in disbelief.

"Y/N he is Kim Taehyung, one of the most famous kpop idols of Korea, not a street food seller who will be walking in an alley and you will kidnap." Jimin replied.

"Fine! If you don't believe me, then come to my house, and see by yourself." She said while standing.

___________

"WHAT THE HELL! Y/N YOU LITERALLY KIDNAPPED THIS WALKING GUCCI STORE!!" Jimin yelled in surprise as he saw Taehyung.

Taehyung was sitting on the floor with his back supported by the wall. His hands were handcuffed. His hair were messy. He was wearing a Gucci jacket. Gucci jeans and Gucci belt. He was looking at the person yelling in front of him.

"You doubted Yun Y/N man! You should never doubt Yun Y/N's capabilities." Y/N said while flipping her hairs. Jimin shook his head in disbelief.

"Now who is this chipmunk?" Taehyung said.

"What!? Chipmunk? You just called me CHIPMUNK? A CHIPMUNK?" Jimim said with furrowed eyebrows while pointing towards himself.

Y/N suddenly bursted into laughter.

"Yah! You're my best friend. So you're supposed to be on my side." Jimin said.

"I'm sorry." She said while suppressing her laughter.

"But not sorry." She said further and again started to laugh.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

_________•••••••••••_________

Hi everyone! How are you all?

I hope you're liking the story. If you like the story then don't forget to vote and if there are mistakes then feel free to point out.

Thank you.........💜