God Promise

"Ughfreejdmenk...." Taehyung tried to speak as the socks was still stuffed in his mouth.

"I'm sorry! I can't take it out otherwise you will scream again." Y/N said after letting out a sigh.

Taehyung shook his head sidewise in denial.

"Really?" She asked.

Taehyung nodded his head in agreement.

"God promise?"

He again nodded his head in agreement.

"You can think again. If you broke the promise, then demons will take you away and they will make you work on the grind mill of hell."

He again nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay" she said and took the socks out of his mouth.

"I don't understand why is it called God promise, when the demons take you away on breaking it." Taehyung said after coughing a little as soon as she took the socks out of his mouth.

"Umm......I also don't know. My cousin said that to me when I was young." She replied.

"By the way Hi! My name is-"

"I don't need to know." He said while interrupting her.

"Okay, so let's say that you hit me accidentally thinking of me as someone else." He said further.

"I'm very grateful that you got that thing in your little brain." She said while wiping her imaginary sweat from her forehead.

He rolled his eyes and said, "Why did you bring me here instead of hospital?"

"He still doesn't know that I thought that killed him and then brought him here. I just need to explain him well. I still have hope. Oh almighty Namjesus please give me some luck!" She thought.

"First, don't roll your eyes at me. Second, I was shocked, scared and confused, so I get you here to treat you because if I took you to the hospital I would get arrested." She said with the most serious expression she could while Taehyung was listening to what she was saying.

"Please work! Please work!" She thought.

He sighed and said," It's possible if you were scared."

"Thank you" she thought.

"But you weren't going to do something bad to me after you kidnapped me, right?" He asked with his one brow raised.

She gulped.

"Now how do I tell this Taeboom, I mean Taehyung, that I did his funeral according to both Christian and Buddhist religion? And then I was literally going to decompose his body with chemicals!" She thought.

"Of course not! It's really, really not like that." She said trying to sound obvious as much as she could.

"Okay, then that's fine." He said.

"Oppa will forget this happened, so release me." He said further.

"Really?"

"Of course! This oppa is Kim Taehyung. I keep my words." He said proudly.

"You keep your words?" She scoffed "You said that you would renew the contract with Nayo coffee company and didn't. According to my mother's information, when a dating scandal happened you said 'we're just close friends' which was totally a lie." She said.

"You're my sasaeng, right?" He said.

"No way! I really don't waste my time on those so called idols or any boys." She said.

[A/N: stupid gurl! You are neglecting kpop? Seriously?]

"Whatever." He said.

"You really promise? You're not going to call cops" She asked.

"Yeah, I promise to God." He said.

"Remember the demons?"

He nodded.

"Then you aren't going to ask me for any medical or mental-"

"Aah! This oppa is a hallyu star. Do I look that poor?" He said while interrupting her.

"Oka- Wait! Did you just call me poor?" She said in an angry tone.

"No no! I was calling myself poor." He said not wanting her to kick the thought of releasing him.

"Then I'll bring scissors." She said and went towards a table.

She tried to pick up the large carton box from the table, but accidentally it fell and all the the things from the box scattered on the ground.

Y/N and Taehyung, both of them had their eyes widened after seeing the things which fell from the box.

There were some large knives, a hammer, an axe, a shovel, some chemicals which Y/N was going to use for the decomposition.

"T-this is not h-how it looks. I-I thought that you were d-dead. So I was g-going to d-dissolve-" Y/N was interrupted by nothing but silence. When she saw Taehyung's expression she didn't have good feeling. He was looking at the bottles of those chemicals.

So she went near him and again stuffed the socks in his mouth.

______________

Next morning

"What should I do? What should I do? What do I do?"

Y/N was moving in the room here and there while holding her head. Suddenly she started laugh loudly.

Taehyung was looking at her with the socks still stuffed in his mouth and the rope still tied around him.

"Psychopath? Crazy? She is not normal. Let's not provoke her and wait for the right time. There definitely will be an opportunity." He thought.

_______________

"An inevitable disruption in Kim Taehyung's schedule. He has stopped all his activities because of health problems. Hallyu star Kim Taehyung is in hospital due to exhaustion." That was the news in all the newspapers today.

______________

A man was walking in the same alley where Kim Taehyung was hit, while checking around.

At a shop

"I don't think that you can see it clearly, because that's too far." The shop owner said.

"Stop. Can you replay it?" The man said and the shop owner replayed the CCTV footage of the main road which they both were watching.

"Stop." He said.

They saw a girl carrying a man on her back. The man looked at the footage at that point carefully.

TO BE CONTINUED......