The Funeral

Y/N is sitting on a bench at bus stop while supporting Taehyung's body. She sighed in relief.

Actually she asked the cops to drop her at the bus stop, though she doesn't need a bus to reach her home. She thought that how can she tell them her real address when she has killed Kim Taehyung.

_________

Finally, Y/N reached in front of her house.

"You can do it, Y/N!" She cheered herself.

She started to climb up the stairs with Taehyung on her back.

After climbing up all the steps, she reached on the roof top. There was a cot on her rooftop. She laid Taehyung's body on the cot and herself sat on ground to take some breath. She was making her breath normal when a voice came.

"Hey Y/N!"

Y/N looked up to see Jungkook in front of her.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here? " She asked.

"You forgot to bring your clothes from laundary." He said while giving her a transparent bag which had some clothes. She took it from him.

"Thank yo- wait! Where is my scarf?" She asked with furrowed brows.

"Well that was the fee to bring your clothes from laundary." Jungkook said while pointing to the scarf which he was wearing.

"Jeon Jungkook! You're really a pain in ass!" She said while shaking her head sidewise.

"Thanks for the complement." He said and winked.

"Seriously?"

"By the way, who is he?" He asked.

"Oh h-he.......he is...h-he is my cousin. Y-yeah, my cousin brother. He just came today." She replied.

"Oh, is he drunk?" He asked.

"Yeah, I always ask him not to drink much but he never listens to me." She said trying to sound as much obvious as she could.

"Okay, anyways, now I'll take my leave." Jungkook said and turned his back. He took two steps towards rhe stairs but suddenly stopped in his way.

"But something is bothering me." He said while his back is still facing her.

"W-what?" She asked nervously.

He turned around and pointed his finger at Taehyung.

"If you'll give 10 packets of banana milk, then I can help you to take him inside." He said while his finger was still pointing at Taehyung.

"Ani ani! Oppa will just sleep here."

"Is it okay here?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, he snores too loudly. He needs just a blanket to cover up."

"Okay" He said and shrugged off. Then he left from there. Y/N sighed in relief as he left.

____________

Y/N is dragging Taehyung inside her house with some difficulty. And yes, she is literally dragging his body.

"What do you eat? You're too heavy." She said while dragging him.

Finally, she put his body I side the store room and closed the door a bit. The she sat on the ground outside store room. She was breathing heavily.

"Oh no! What did I do?"

"I think I should pay for my sin. Yeah I should go to jail." She said and stood up.

"But if I go to jail, then I'll be an ex-convict." She said and again sat up on the ground while leaning on the wall being her.