A Call

"NOOOOOO" Y/N said in a loud voice seeing the polythene bag flying away.

Hearing her yell, both the cops looked back.

"Woah, miss your boyfriend is too much handsome." cop2 said.

"Yeah, he is worth getting a piggy back ride even if he's too much drunk." cop1 said while agreeing.

"You both make a perfect couple." cop2 said.

"T-thank you?" She said while smiling nervously. But the word couple caused her cheeks to get a light tint of pink. She herself didn't realise it.

"But I think he looks just like Kim Taehyung." cop2 said.

"Yeah I also think that." cop1 said.

Now Y/N became really nervous. What if they recognize him?

"What a coincidence it is!" cop1 said and then laughed followed by the laugh of cop2.

Y/N also pretended to laugh.

"Seems like they are fond of laughing. I'm tired of pretending to laugh again and again, when all I want is to sit on the ground and cry all my heart out." Y/N thought and cried internally.

_______________

The ride was going well now.

"Shit! I didn't notice. It's already 10pm. 'Fabstars' would have started till now." Cop1 said and turned on the stereo of the car.

Actually 'Fabstars' is a TV show in which, they call the celebrities and talk to them. People can live comment on the show too which would be visible to both host and the guest. (Imagine that it's a real show, just for this FF)

[In this section I will write the dialogues of the people of show in Italics.]

Host: So Namjoon, can you tell us the name of the album on which you are working currently?

The girl, who is supposed to be the host of the show said. Actually Namjoon is a famous rapper of Korea.

Namjoon: Currently I'm working on an album with a different concept. It's name is 'Flamingo'.

Host: Interesting! Your fans are desperately waiting for your new album.

Namjoon: Thank you so much to you all, for your love and support. I'll try really hard not to disappoint you. I hope you'll like it.

Host: That's so good of you Namjoon to return the same love and respect they give to you.

Namjoon: Yeah because I think they deserve it. They supported me when I was at the lowest. When I had just started, no one believed me but my fans did. Whenever I used to feel low, I got comforted by the letters sent by them. They kept me motivated. So I'm very grateful to them.

Host: Wow, you're such a nice person Namjoon.

Host: You have achieved so much success at such a young age. Very few such people are there like that in Korea. Well from that, I got reminded of your friend Kim Taehyung, who's a vocalist. So are you in his touch frequently?

Namjoon: Yeah.....we often contact each other.

Host: We would really appreciate if by any chance we can hear Taehyung's voice through a phone call.

Namjoon: Sure, but I think he would have been busy right now. *said hesitantly*

Host: Oh! But a try doesn't harm, right? Our viewers really want it. Could you please give a try?

'Oh no! Where's his phone?' Y/N though after listening to their talks and started to search for Taehyung's phone in his pockets.

Namjoon: Umm.......okay, I'll give a try. *after thinking for a while*

Then he picked up his phone and dialed Taehyung's number.

Y/N was still searching for his phone, but she didn't find it. Suddenly a ringing sound produced in the car. On the other side a ring was coming from the stereotype indicating that Namjoon has dialed the number.

Y/N got flinched at the sudden ring. The cops looked at the backseat when they heard the phone ringing inside the car.

But Y/N handled the situation well. She quickly hanged up the call and pretended to talk on the phone while in actual she had hanged the call up.

"Hello Eomma?........Y-yeah you don't need to worry.........we a-are on our way. We w-will r-reach there s-soon.........y-yeah okay b-bye eomma." She said.

"Wow! What a coincidence!" cop2 said with amusement.

"Yeah! For a moment, I literally thought that the number, Namjoon dialed is ringing here."

Y/N again smiled nervously. Besides that, what else can she do right now?

TO BE CONTINUED..........