Are you really Kim Taehyung?

Y/N's POV:

I was laying on the bed in my room. Suddenly the phone started to ring indicating that someone was calling me. I brought the mobile phone to my vision angle and looked at the caller I'd to find that it was that section chief fucking Lee.

"Hello?"

"Even till the end, what's wrong with you Yun Y/N? I told you to return your employee badge."

Shit! I forgot about that.

"Ah! I'm sorry. I was struck in a situation th-"

"You still make people tired until end. Useless bitch!"

How dare he? My jaw clenched hearing this.

"Listen to me you old hag! Who are you to order me around? I was being polite till now. But that doesn't mean that I'm weak and can't beat the shit out of you. You already owe me a lot. Give respect and take respect. That's it! And yeah, about the employee badge, I would send it via express delivery."

"How dare you talk to me like that! And you can't send badge by express delivery. Come here right now and return the badge! What a slut!"

"I won't come. I said that I'm struck in a situation. And when you're talking to me like that, I'll definitely not. Do whatever you can. I have nothing to loose. But you still have too much to loose if I expose your treachery towards company which you were doing since last 3 years. What do you think that you will leak our project ideas for money and nobody would know? So mind your words."

"I'm sorry Y/Nssi! But please return the badge today. I'm requesting you. By express delivery, it would reach here by tomorrow. But today is the last day."

"Okay Mr. Lee, I'm coming." Then I hung up the call and got up to change.

__________________

I stepped out of my house and closed the door behind. When I turned around, I saw someone in front of me. It made me scared seeing someone suddenly.

It was Jungkook. I sighed in relief. Does he want pork belly?

"I said that I'm not making pork belly!" I told him in an annoyed voice.

"It's not that. I wanted to ask a question to you shorty." He said.

Huh? Shorty? How can he call me short? I'm not that short. Okay I'm a little short but not that much. I'm fuckin' 5'5" feet tall.

"First of all, I'm not shorty. You are the one who is a giant anaconda. So you feel like normal people are short. Second, ask about what are you curious?"

"Okay Y/N, I wanted to ask you that why is there a celebrity in my neighbour's house?" He asked.

What!? He knows. Oh no! I'm screwed for. Think Y/N, think! Why is there a celebrity?

Fuck! My sexy brain can't think of any excuses right now.

"I'll explain it to you later." I said and went from there towards my ex-working place, Kayo coffee company.

_________________

When I reached there. I hurriedly went towards elevator as Mr. Lee's office is on 4th floor. But the elevator was going up. It would take a lot of time to come down again. I didn't have that much time.

So I ran towards stairs. I was literally running on stairs like a crazy. I can't leave Taehyung alone for a long time. The employees passing by stairs were looking at me. But do I care?

When I reached there. I hurriedly knocked and went inside. Then I placed my employee badge and turned my heels on to leave after bowing.

"Miss Yun! Take your belonging too!" He said.