Brotherly Bitterness

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Everyone gasped in shock, wondering who was it that shouted that and was interrupting the ceremony.

While everyone was looking around, Branch got into defensive mode in case something or someone came to attack.

Essence seemed to notice something as she looked upward and gasped, shouting while pointing to the top of a nearby house, "Up there"!

That prompted Branch, Poppy, and everyone to look up, where on top of an roof antenna, a small Troll-figure was seen standing there. The figure appeared to have blue skin and dark teal-green hair and appeared to be wearing a brown leather jacket with a white and dark-brown spotted fur collar, green pants that went down to its knees, a brown leather glove on its right hand, and green skiing goggles with pink lenses that were currently being worn over its eyes.

"Who the hey is that," Delta questioned.

"He looks like a Pop Troll," Laguna deduced while adjusting her glasses to take a closer look at the finer details to determine who he was.

"Popsqueak, Branch, you guys know that guy," Barb asked while pointing up to the Troll.

"Not that I'm aware of," Poppy replied while Branch, who didn't give a verbal response, narrowed his eyes towards the new Troll as something about him just...felt off. It was like...he somehow...knew who this was?

Meanwhile, Gristle asked Bridget, "Uh, Bridget, do you know this guy"?

"I can't remember all my suitors, Grissy," Bridget answered, unsure herself.

Then, the Troll who stood on top of the roof leaped off the roof and slid down a laundry wire, using his hair to swing from a sign pedestal before grabbing onto a heart-shaped balloon and riding it down to the ground. Once he was close enough to the ground, he flipped and landed on his feet, using one hand to support his landing on the ground.

On the ground, he stood up straight, took his goggles off and had them resting on his head, showing off his blue eyes, and declared while brushing off the dust off his vest, "Sorry, is this bad timing"?

Branch, to his shock, knew EXACTLY who this Troll was, and most importantly, he was now nervous that the Troll was gonna see him! Because he knew that Troll was gonna recognize him by a square mile!

The new Troll started to explain, "I'm just trying to find a Troll named-"

Then, his eyes laid onto Branch, and he gasped, running up to where Poppy and Branch were standing, and shouted as he pulled himself up, "Baby Branch"!

"Looks laake he seems ta remebuurr Branch, but Branch is actin' laake he don't seem ta know him," Buckaroo deduced out loud.

Branch, trying to play it off and desperately pretend he did NOT know this Troll that he really DID know, commented, "Uh, you're making a mistake, "stranger that looks similar to me." There's no Branch here," while crossing his arms, trying to hide the now-growing bitterness he felt around this Troll.

However, the new Troll didn't even seem to listen and didn't even buy the excuse as he already knew this was Branch, saying as he got up and walked towards him, "Look at you; you got so big! You're not a "Branch" anymore; you're more like a trunk. Junk in the trunk," and slapped Branch's behind very hard, laughing while Branch winced in pain from how hard the hit was.