BroZone Rescue

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

On Mount Rageous, every Rageon was all gathered around by the Rage Dome, awaiting the arrivals of Velvet and Veneer for their award-winning performance. Cheers overpowered any other sound in the city, and the lights all flashed vigorously, the spotlights glimmering like diamonds.

A lot of the Rageons who gathered around were all jumping up and down in excitement, the colorful array of their outfits decorating the crowd.

Up in the air, a lot of gold star-shaped cameras floated around, taking various snapshots of the decked-out arena, the glowing aura of the Rage Dome, and preparing to take many pictures of the honored celebrities of the night. All while the twins' hit single "Watch Me Work" played on the speakers.

Right in the middle of the red carpet, the same bucket-hat Rageon who interviewed Velvet and Veneer stood proudly, announcing to the crowd, "All right, Rageons! Now is the moment we've all been waiting for! Everyone put your hands up for Lifer Award recipients, that tantalizing twosome, Velvet and Veneer"!

The fans all roared in excited cheers as they all watched to see where the two superstars were gonna be coming from and how they were gonna make their grand arrival.

On cue, coming in a beautiful floating gold hovercar with a lime green bottom, the top podium of the vehicle sprouted to look like glorious wings. The headlights shined bright enough that it gave them almost a mini spotlight before th real spotlights shined on the pair, showering them in fame and glory.

Velvet, while dawning her tasseled shoulder pads, was also wearing a glorious red bronze dress underneath, and high-heeled boots that matched the same colors as the tassels did, a golds cape that flowed over her back, and her hair was done up in so many ridiculous high-pompodour curls that it looked like a crazy fountain display.

Veneer, on the other hand, wore his shoulder pads, along with a red bronze undershirt underneath it, matching red bronze pants, and the same colored high-heeled boots as Velvet, a gold cape that flowed over his back, and red fingerless gloves on his hands. He also had his hair done up where, much simpler than Velvet's, the front top of his pompadour was curled up and extended a bit so it looked longer, and he let the back loose, letting it hang to around the back of his neck, giving it an almost mullet-like style.

As the hovercar stopped right at the front of the red carpet, both Velvet and Veneer stood up in their seats of the car and posed in front of the audience, soaking up every ounce of applause and cheers that came their way, while also making sure that their angles looked good as the cameras floated by them, snapping as many pictures as they could for the live feed screens all over Mount Rageous.

But while Velvet looked to be enjoying all of this more, Veneer's stance looked more forced, though the shining lights and the fans too blinded by excitement to be in the presence of famous celebrities helped to hide it. And you couldn't blame him for putting up a forced front as deep down, he still didn't like how all of this was going, especially for the innocent Trolls who were now trapped inside the diamonds that they wore CLEARLY in front of all eyes that could see them! The only GOOD thing about that was that all the bright lights made the diamond prisons look a little foggy, so while they were clearly visible, the transparency that'd let them get to see the Trolls inside them was fogged up, making them look like regular sequins.