Family Harmony

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Then, Branch remembered what Poppy had told Viva earlier, and something came into his mind that gave him the perfect idea of how they could nail the perfect- no, not perfect. The FAMILY harmony!

He faced his brothers, and Poppy stood beside Branch, giving him plenty of reassurance. He said, "Guys, Poppy said something earlier, and she was right. We don't have to be perfect to be in harmony. We just have to be as we are: together."

John Dory, Bruce, and Clay all looked at one another and nodded in unison. Branch was absolutely right: as long as they were together, they could do anything! Even if they weren't perfect, who cared? They were a family and family...they were at most in harmony when they were together.

As Bruce and Clay both gave Branch determined smiles that they were ready to try, John Dory's response made Branch feel surprised, seeing the eldest sibling tell him, "We'll follow your lead, Branch."

Branch was surprised to see John Dory willingly let Branch take the lead on this, but at the same time, he couldn't help but feel...happy too. Seeing his brothers put that much faith in him...Branch really felt grateful to see them all ready to be back together, ready to work together.

As the spotlights shined bright, Velvet was all the more ready to perform while Veneer was moreso hesitant about doing this, worried that Velvet was taking things too far. He couldn't talk her out of it, though, and despite his pleas, she wouldn't listen. Ready to deliver an epic encore, Velvet shouted, "Here we go," as she prepared to deliver an opening ballad.

However, before the pair of siblings could start to sing, someone had turned one of the knobs on their soundboard down, which shut the music off, as well as their microphones.

This startled Velvet, who commented, "What," before looking around and asking angrily, "Who did that"?

Branch was surprised by this and looked up, eyeing that Crimp had been the one who turned the sound off, which she chuckled and gave the "all clear" thumbs up for Branch to go right ahead.

The silence gave way to serenic acoustics that would be perfect for Branch to create, but he knew that he had to do it now because the sight of Floyd struggling to breathe and looking like he was gonna die before he could get free made him worried. It was now or never; it was time to unleash the perfect family harmony, the right way!

Meanwhile, Velvet was trying to get her microphone to work, vigorously tapping it with her hand while shouting in sheer frustration, "Ugh, come on"!

Better Place (Family Harmony) (Extended) by Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick, Camila Cabello, Eric Andre, Daveed Diggs, Kid Cudi, and Troye Sivan

Before Velvet could properly freak out about her microphone not working, she and her brother...heard a singing voice, making them both look down and see that it was coming from this little Troll who was trying to save the Troll that had his life on the line trapped in her source of power and musical talent.

Branch: It's some kinda love...it's some kind of fire.

As Branch allowed his heart and mind to carry the song that he was signing, John Dory, Clay, and Bruce backed him up, vocalizing some harmoic tones to go with the song. All while the found of Branch's singing got Floyd, who struggled to brethe and writhed in absolute pain, to open his eyes, and see what his brothers were doing.