Long Roads and Paths Ahead

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Out on the road already on their journey, Rhonda was running fast as the speed of light, her tongue flapping happily in the wind as it let out a pant while it ran. The pathway leading all the way to Bergen Town started to disappear the farther that Rhonda got from it.

While they were starting to head onto the main road, Branch and Poppy had changed out of their wedding clothes and into their regular clothes, but Poppy was actually wearing a brand new outfit that she made in a knitting class a few days ago. Her new outfit consisted of a blue woven dress with green yarn plant patterns at the edges of her dress, leg warmers with light green, light blue, blue, and dark green stripes, and she even updated her crown, turinging it into a , blue, light blue, and green woxen headband with teal blue leaves sticking up the center in a crown shape, and three small light green pompoms sticking up from each side.

At the moment, while John Dory was using the stove to make some coffee and pour himself a cup, Branch was scouring through some old magazines that John Dory had that talked all about BroZone, looking to see if he could find any clues that could help locate where his other brothers were. Poppy was looking over Branchs shoulders, watching Branch look through the magazines carefully.

As he was reading through one of the magazines, Branch's voice could be heard declaring in determination and a hint of excitement, "Operation: Family Harmony is on and popping"!

For Poppy, seeing Branch show a smile as he was looking into each magazine, it made her happy seeing her boyfriend happy. At the same time, it was also quite exciting seeing Branch look almost excited to be looking for the rest of his brothers, reuniting his family once again so they could be able to rescue Floyd.

Of course, the key word? Almost, because what Poppy could not see was that underneath that seemingly happy outer layer, inside, Branch still had a lot of mixed feelings about this, especially with the trepidation he felt about getting to see his brothers again. On the one hand, he was still very much angry with them for that night when they all walked out on him, and to the fact that so far John Dory has YET to apologize for how his own actions caused his brothers to split up in the first place, there was a hint of resentment towards the eldest sibling. And unless John dory decided to do some grand gesture while they were making this trip to show that he felt truly sorry, he had no favors of forgiving him any time soon, and this went for Clay and Spruce as well. But, on the other hand, with Floyd? That was a much different case; he was still upset that even Floyd, whom was the kind and gentle soul of the brotherhood, had chosen to "follow his heart" and leave him, and what made it sting a lot more was that Floyd never lived up to his promise of coming back, that left a really sore spot in his heart. But then again, Floyd is in danger at the moment, and who knows how long he's been in the clutches of this Velvet and Veneer? And perhaps THEY were the reason that he never came back. Still, out of all 4 of his older siblings, Floyd was the only one whom he really wanted to see again, and he was willing to do everything he could to help save him.

Branch then noticed the way that Poppy was looking at him, asking a confused, "What"?

"What? Oh, nothing," Poppy replied with a smile, saying to Branch as John Dory handed her a cup of coffee, "I just...if I didn't know any better, I'd almost say you were excited."