Painful Pasts

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Over at Mount Rageous, Velvet and Veneer were still out buying yachts together. At the moment, they were cruising by a harbor shop, where lines of popular yachts and cruise ships were floating on white, bubbly water, awaiting to be set sail for whatever purposes seen fit.

This left Floyd, who was still on his own, stuck in the diamond prison bottle, left reminiscing quietly while Crimp was sweeping the floor in the recording studio.

However, as the mop-top figure was trying to keep everything spotless, she noticed that the little Troll seemed to be stuck in thought. She climbed up onto the recording table, careful not to accidentally mess with any of the buttons or knobs, and asked Floyd, "Hey, are you feeling ok"?

Floyd snapped out of his trance and looked up, replying to Crimp, "Oh, uh, yeah, I'm feeling ok."

Truth be told, though, Floyd was actually NOT feeling ok at all. Emotionally, he was a wreck; not only was he scared for the well-being of his brothers being now put at stake because Velvet was able to fool John Dory into going to find them and bring them here under the impression of "rescuing Floyd", unaware of the trap that she had set up to capture them, but the fact that there was literally nothing Floyd could do about it made the little Troll also feel a large amount of guilt. The emotional pain that he felt hit him a lot harder than the physical pain.

Physically, he was experiencing post-pardon muscle contractions and soreness from having his essence literally sucked right out of him, and not only that, but his feet and legs felt constantly nonexistent after turning into a jelly-like state, and had no feeling if he moved them. The only source of feeling that he was able to feel was the bottom of his feet touching the diamond floor of the bottle, and even then, the feeling was far different from when his regular feet touched the ground; it now felt more...lifeless. And there was one other physical complication that came with the horrible ordeal of Velvet and Veneer sucking out his talent and life essence from him.

At that moment, Floyd could feel his head throbbing in pain, causing the Troll to moan in pain and drop to his knees, using both hands to clutch the sides of his head. He tried not to let out a scream, but it didn't stop him from emitting pained whimpers. All Crimp could do was watch in concern for the little guy; as much as she wanted to try and do something to help him, what could she do? And even if she knew what to do, to risk doing something that could get Velvet and Veneer angry with her? Or think she was trying to free him intentionally?

Headaches, which were the most painful implication that Floyd has had to experience; they started out small when he first had his essence drained, but the more that Velvet and Veneer kept using the diamond bottle to suck away his talent, the worse the headaches got, as did the muscle soreness.

About a minute after the headache started, it slowly went away, causing Floyd to regain his stance and feel the headache disappearing, not letting go of his head until he was absolutely sure that it was completely obliterated.

Once he felt that his headache was gone, Floyd let out a small sigh of relief, pushing himself into a sitting position, his knees brought up to his chest. He looked up at Crimp, who's worrisome expression lessened when she saw that he appeared to not be in any more pain.