It Takes Two

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Meanwhile, over at the golf course, Poppy, who was about this close to having an existential crisis about everything she's known about her family life being almost a sham, was still reeling in shock at finding out that Viva, whom she just met, was her long-lost sister, whom she never even knew she had til today!

At the same time, Viva could see the shocked confusion on Poppy's face and quickly proclaimed, "Your sister, your..hermana," Viva exclaimed giddily, her feet stomping a bit at such a fast pace to show Viva's now overpouring ecstatic energy.

John Dory was jaw-dropped, his mouth agape to hear about his baby brother's girlfriend also having a relative, while Branch, eyes widened and his face riddled with surprise, commented a stunned "Woah." At the same time now, he was also just as surprised to realize that this meant...he was gonna practically be having 2 Poppys, with Poppy as his girlfriend and Viva as his future sister-in-law!

Tiny Diamond, who was now back in the baby harness, was taking all of this in and commented in disbelief, "Hey man, am I the only one without a long-lost sibling"?!

Poppy almost had a very hard time believing Viva, and gripped onto the older Pop Troll's face to get a closer look, exclaiming while she did so, "What do you mean, we're sisters? H-How could I have not known about you?! I can't believe Dad didn't tell me I have a sister"!

The more she looked, Poppy saw that a lot of her similarities could be seen amongst Viva: the easily molding smile, the glimmer in her eyes, the daring-yet-cheerful demeanor; it was all there! It truly was meant to be; Viva was, without question, Poppy's sister!

As Poppy let go of Viva, she mentioned, "That is..."

"So Dad," Poppy and Viva stated together in unison before both girls squealed excitedly together.

Back over in the forest, Melody was still passed out after fainting in shock. Slowly, she began to awaken, her eyes struggling to open up as her vision was blurry at first.

While she was waking up, she also heard some muffled voices talking.

"Look, y'all, ay think she's comin' back ta it," Buckaroo's muffled voice could be heard first.

"Give her some space; let her try to sit up," Essence's muffled voice was heard next.

"She's been out for 15 minutes," Barb's muffled voice was heard following that.

"Bro, she's waking up," Stereo's muffled voice came after that.

Soon, Melody was able to open her eyes completely, her vision becoming much clear, and aside from seeing the relieved look on her friends' faces, she also took notice that they were no longer in the forest anymore.

The Pop/Rock Mixed Troll looked around, and the first thing she saw was that she was now lying in a hammock inside someone's house. The room she was currently in looked like a gigantic art room, with canvases varying for some with paintings and others blank, waiting to be painted. There were also some sculptures, some already made and resembling animals and plants, and others looked unfinished. There was one culture that had a muscular Troll's body, but its head was missing, it had a chisel embedded in its neck, and there was a sticky note on its chest that read" Work: My Ex-Girlfriend Who's a Total Wee-atch". The room had a window to look out from, which was where the hammock was, the floor appeared to be made out of painted ceramic tiles, and there was a set of stairs that led to another floor upstairs.