It Runs in the Family

This is it, y'all! The final stretch of the story! This had been such a blast to work on, and I can't ever be thankful for the opportunity to get to expand on so much of the movie and get to put out this fun spin out for you all to enjoy! Be on the look out for more material coming out in the future!

I got a little series of shorts that's gonna come out soon following the AU universe of this story that will surely knock your socks off! If you guys have an idea of what kind of short you wanna see, feel free to tell me in the review or just PM me on the Fanfiction website, or Wattpad! Till then, let this final chapter put this wonderful story to a fitting end!

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and now, let's put this beautiful story to a glorious end!

A few days later, there was a buzz of excitement in the air that had everyone feel quite jittery, in a good way.

On Vacay Island, where the Trolls were all having some much-needed rest, especially Floyd, who had been through the most physically excruciating pain from the ordeal, there was a special performance night going on, and everyone on the island had gathered at the restaurant to watch, but it was not only the Vacay folks there.

Inside Bruce and Sons' (And One Daughter), all of the Vacay folks were gathering around the restaurant's stage, awaiting what was gonna be a performance by a particular band. The Trolls from Pop Village, the Putt-Putt Trolls, and many residents of Trollstopia were gathering by the other ring of the stage, everyone eagerly excited to see who was gonna be coming out to perform! Word from Poppy and Branch was that there'd be a chance to see a long-awaited band make its triumphant return, one by the name of: BroZone!

Backstage, Viva was having some father-daughter bonding time with Peppy, who asked her while they were walking together, "Hey, Viva, do you wanna make candy necklaces that we never finish because we eat all the candy"?

"Great minds think alike, Daddy," Viva replied, pulling out some spare candy pieces she kept in her pocket before taking her father by the hand and running off, looking for a good spot for the two to make candy necklaces together.

As for BroZone themselves, the brothers were all doing their own little things to feel mentally and physically prepared for the upcoming show. While Branch was gonna be on stage, his brothers were gonna be right in the front row cheering him on and then, on Branch's cue, they were gonna join him on stage.

John Dory was sitting on a stack of boxes, reading a book that Clay had given him, and by Troll, he was sucked into it hook, line, and sinker! Who knew a book that was sad could hold such a riveting tale?!

Branch, meanwhile, was working on a special song, currently writing away at a musical sheet with a purple crayon. At the same time, he was also watching Bruce handle two of his kids that were manhandling him like a rag doll. He chuckled, commenting to him, "Oof, looking good, Bruce."

"You bet," Bruce replied, though feeling his kids tugged his ears and limbs wasn't exactly a pleasurable feeling. All the "fun" that came with parenting, especially as he told them, "Hey, down; no pulling out Daddy's chest hair! Ow"!

Brandy came to his marital aid by picking up the two kids, telling him, "Kids, cover your ears," before placing them on her side of the room, making sure they'd cover their ears before she smooth-talked her husband, telling him while adjusting his vest, "You look hot. Honey, break a leg."