Sprucin' Up Reunions

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Inside the restaurant, the interior looked like something out a mix between a karaoke bar and a resort cafe! There was a lot of pools where the Vacay folks were all swimming around and enjoying themselves, floating on tube rings, sipping on cups of their ordered beverages, and eating food that they ordered. There were plants growing around the dry parts of the interior, a large plant chandelier that hung from above, a back room where all of the food was prepped and placed to be brought out to the customers, and a white clam-based stage where if someone wanted to, they could get up and perform on stage for all the customers.

One male Vacay folk ran by the Trolls, screaming, "Cannonball," as he dove into the water with a mighty splash, startling the Trolls.

All of the Vacay folks that were having fun didn't seem to mind the presence of the Trolls since they were busy with their own things.

Meanwhile, Spruce was busy taking orders from some of the customers, saying to one person, "Running drinks to the back two-top."

He passed by another person who had on a blue cap, telling them, "Lenny! Seaweed floats are almost out."

"Thanks, boss," Lenny replied as he enjoyed his drink.

As Poppy, Branch, John Dory, and Tiny spotted Spruce, they all eagerly ran up to him, trying to catch him for a moment so they could talk. John Dory was shouting from the top of his lungs, trying to call out to Spruce, "Hey, yo, Spruce! Spruce! Hey"!

Spruce didn't seem to hear John Dory or even turn around to look behind him to see the Trolls coming up to him as he tossed a menu over his shoulder and it hit John Dory in the face, with Spruce telling them, "Specials are on the back. Don't order the clams, don't ask why."

He then took another person's order, writing it down while saying out loud as he headed to the main back kitchen to start prepping the food, "Fricassee squid and one jellyfish slider."

Branch, this time, decided to try and call out to Spruce, shouting, "Spruce, wait."

This time, Spruce DID hear the call, but didn't turn around to see who it was yet as he thought that whoever was calling him, and by THAT name, was someone who recognized him from his days in BroZone, and the boyband days of ol' were ones that Spruce did not want to reminisce about, not now. He let out a worried sigh before saying, though not looking back or facing the ones who were calling to him, "Huh? Oh, no. I knew this would happen one day. Listen, I know you recognize me from BroZone, and I'm happy to give you an autograph or whatever, but can you please be discreet about it"?

As Spruce started to write something on the order pad, frantically, his mind raced because he was still emotionally reeling from those days and how the pressure and stature of being the "Hearthrob" of Brozone were so stressful to him. It's not that he didn't enjoy it, nor did he not like getting to interact with the fans, but all the anxiety and limitations in how John Dory kept pushing for him to be this hunk of a figure that'd drop the hearts of all the girls, it just drove him a little crazy, and ever since the day he walked out and ventured out onto his own, he's never been happier. He felt a lot more relaxed and easy-going, and no longer did he feel like he had to keep this rigid persona that someone wanted him to be, and he could just be himself, his free self.