Turmoil in the Family

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Over on Rhonda, the armadillo bus was on the run again, moving its feet as it made its way up to where the base of Mount Rageous was. It saw the upcoming mountains and began to make its speedy climb up, following the path that'd lead it up to its main city and where, hopefully, Velvet and Veneer were.

Inside Rhonda, the group was now discussing on their next course of action for how they were gonna rescue Floyd.

"Alright," Branch stated, explaining to his brothers, "Now that we're all together, we gotta come up with a way to find Floyd and get him out before Velvet and Veneer's Rage Dome show."

"They probably have him somewhere in one of their dressing rooms by the building," Poppy theorized, saying, "So, we get to the Rage Dome, we go look in the dressing rooms, and we're sure to find him"!

John Dory, who was sitting on the floor, stood up, saying while Clay and Bruce, who were sitting on the couch, listened, "And then, we unleahs the Perfect Family Harmony, and we get him free again"!

"Though now, how are we exactly gonna hit the Perfect Family Harmony," Clay asked, saying, "We couldn't even do it last time we tried because SOMEONE messed things up for us."

"That's why we gotta practice again," John Dory commented, adding on, "And this time, not just regular singing this time; we practice in full band mode," while pointing to one of the old BroZone posters on Branch's clue boards, the one with all 5 band members wearing puffy jackets.

"Do we really need all that just to practice singing the Perfect Family Harmony," Bruce, a little annoyed by John Dory's suggestion, asked.

"Yes," John Dory replied, explaining, "Think about it; if we can do the Perfect Family Harmony in band get-up, then the power of it might be strong enough to help shatter the diamond Floyd is trapped in."

Clay, Bruce, and Branch all looked at one another before Clay commented, "As long as I don't have to wear those stupid Funderdrwaers again, i guess that it might be a good idea."

"I'll do it, but don't expect anything to be fitting too well on me," Bruce stated.

Branch, however, felt uncomfortable with the idea of having to sport a diaper again just to get into "costume" for them to practice the Perfect Family Harmony. Not only because one, that idea was stupid, but two, it'd just make him feel like a baby all over again, and three, he'd look like a real embarrassment in front of Poppy.

However, he also knew that they had to be able to try and land the harmony if they were gonna be able to save Floyd, even if it meant he had to embarrass himself to accomplish this.

So, he mentally whispered to himself, "Just do this for Floyd, do this for Floyd," and then, he told his brothers, "Alright, I'm in."

"Yes," John dory cheered before he then asked Poppy, "How about it, Queen Poppy? Wanna practice with us"?

"Wait, you want ME to practice with you guys," Poppy asked, her eyes lighting up in excitement.

"Why not? You'd make a good Floyd substitute till we can rescue the real one. Plus, you got some pipes on ya, Poppyseed, and they're sure to sound great with our singing," John Dory replied.