Frightful Flashbacks

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

In the metallic ice cream house, Poppy and Viva were still continuing their conversation. Both were laughing after Poppy had shared with her a funny joke that Biggie had told her about a week ago.

"And that's why you don't throw confetti while going down a twisty slide," Poppy commented as Viva clutched her ribs, laughing, while saying, "Oh my Troll, that is so good! I'll have to share that joke with some of the Putt-Putt Trolls; they'll get a kick out of it."

Poppy then said, "So I was thinking about getting more into reading short stories and essays instead of full novels. I mean, novels are fun to read, but short stories are easier to follow and take less time to read."

"Ooh, I love that for you," Viva replied before she got up, heading towards her extensive shelf to go grab something.

While she did that, as Poppy was enjoying every minute of the company in catching up with Viva, there were still a lot of things that Poppy wanted to talk to her about regarding what happened involving why Viva and the Putt-Putt Trolls were separated and lived here instead of Pop Village. With this in mind, she commented to Viva, "But, um, but-just to circle back real quick, I still have a million questions about what happened."

Viva started to head towards a tall ladder that could move around like the ones at the library, saying as she started to scale up the first step, "Well, feel free to ask me the first question that comes to mind."

Poppy eagerly kicked her feet while she tried to think of something to ask first, asking, "Ok, so, for starters, how did you end up here in the golf course? Didn't you live in the Troll Tree with the other Pop Trolls? With Dad and...Mom"?

Viva made the ladder move over to another shelf, where she grabbed a large dark pink lollipop while replying back with, "I used to live at the Troll Tree; I was there when you were born, and you were so cute, kinda like you are now, only teensier and weensier and-,"

However, a new thought came into her mind, interrupting her current explanation before she eagerly asked, "Ooh, do you want to make candy necklaces that we never finish because we eat all the candy?"

Just the sound of the idea of doing a creative art project with her sister while also sharing the common trait of a sweet tooth with Viva made Poppy first smile and reply happily, "Obviously!"

However, while the idea of making candy necklaces was enticing, Poppy was still very curious about getting answers as to how she was just finding out about Viva now after so many years of growing up without even having knowledge of having a sibling. Plus, she was wondering about what Viva meant when she said she used to live at the Troll tree and told Viva while she watched her grab a small green candy dispenser, "But, Veev, I'm just gonna need you to focus here and, and tell me everything. I mean, why am I only learning about you now? What happened? If you were with me from the day I was born, why are you living here and not with the other Pop Trolls"?

Viva picked up the candy dispenser and replied, mimicking a robotic voice while expelling a small pink hard candy from it, "We got accidentally separated," before saying normally, "And I've lived here ever since; the end."

Now, under regular circumstances, Poppy would accept that as an answer and not question any further, but Poppy had noticed something in Viva's behavior that made her become a bit...perplexed. While Viva's energy was on a whole 'nother level that she could relate to, there was something a little...off..about her energy. If anything, Viva appeared to be acting a little "too" energetic; moreso, it almost appeared to be...forced, and Poppy has been dating Branch long enough to tell the difference between genuine joy and forced awkward joy.