Strides Forward to the Goal

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Inside the pyramid, it was dark, and very hard to see anything. Luckily, the Trolls could easily make their hair glow, so they had some light, as the Techno Trolls also illuminated their skin as the same time. Though Aggie couldn't make her hair glow since it had not been activated yet, she carried with her a flashlight to provide some light.

They carefully made their way through the pyramid, passing hanging stalactites that hung from the rock entrance, and a gigantic tile wall marked with lots of different cave paintings.

It took a while for them to find another room, but they soon found themselves in somewhat of a temple puzzle room. There was a large floor littered with tiles that had different images of animals on its: dogs, cats, deer, lizards, fish, and horse. On the other end of the long tile floor was a setting that had not iles on the floor, and there was a large wall that had multiple hieroglyphic images on it that needed to be deciphered.

"Dang, y'all; how are we gonna get across," Holly asked, seeing the tile floor in front of them.

Dante looked up at the ceiling and smiled, saying, "Ah, perhaps Aggie I can help fly you each over there one by one. There appears to be no sign of any traps up there."

To test if he was right, Dante started to fly upward, but McJagger noticed something that caused the Funk Troll to gasp and shout, "Dante, wait! you can't fly up there! There's a strong-,"

Before McJagger could finish warning the composer, Dante was met with a strong gust of wind that he was unable to resist, screaming as the wind gust pushed him back into the wall behind him, where he crashed and fell back toward the group of Trolls.

"Air current," McJagger finished his statement while cringing when he saw how bad Dante's fall was.

Dante groaned in pain while saying, "It appears flying is not an option in this case."

"If we can't fly, we're gonna have to risk crossing it," Aggie commented before looking at the tiles and asking, "But which tiles do we go across"?

"Easy pickings, we just walk, and we go," Val stated as she started to head toward the tile floor and stepped onto a dog tile.

But when she did, the dog tile got pushed in like a button, and underneath it, a stream of fire shot out, causing the Rock ambassador to frantically scramble back before her foot got burned as the stream of fire launched out and then dissipated back into the floor, an empty slot showing where the tile used to be.

Val, a little shaken, commented while taking a minute to catch her breath, "Ok, maybe we just stay here instead"?

Laguna was trying to piece what was happening together, theorizing, "Note: it appears that not all the tiles are safe. In order for us to get across safely, we need to deduce which tiles are safe to walk on so we don't trigger a fire trap."

"Whel, these tiles have animals on them," Buckaroo deduced, looking at them with a magnifying glass as they commented, "We got ayy dog, ayy cat, ayy fish, ayy horse, ayy lizard, ayn' ayy deer."

The Trolls thought long and hard about this, with Stereo suggesting, "Maybe there's something these animals all share in common, yo. Like how they all breathe air."