The Rise of Velvet and Veneer

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Meanwhile, on a screen somewhere, the latest episode of Mount Rageous' hit show: The Bop on Top, was on. The show talked about the latest trending musicians on the block.

In today's epeisode, an announcer's voice was heard saying, "Today, on a very special episode of The Bop on Top, we're talking about overnight superstars Velvet and Veneer"!

A clip showing Velvet and Veneer fabulously posing before their music video began to play for the viewers to watch. The video showed both twins doing very extravagant things such as making angels in a pile of diamonds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Watch Me Work by Andrew Rannells and Brianna Mazzola~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Velvet: Mm, never gets old, no matter how much I'm told I'm amazin'!

Veneer: You're amazin'!

Another clip showed the pair sunbathing under a spotlight while laying on silver poolside chairs on a gorgeous boat, both of the twins wearing swimsuits, wearing sunglasses over their eyes, and bopping their heads to the beat of the song. Velvet was holding a little tanning foldout while Veneer was resting his hands behind his head.

Velvet: Hard to get tired when I'm always on fire; I'm blazin'!

Veneer: Ooh, you're blazin'!

A new clip showed the twins, who now sported very fancy outfits. Velvet was wearing a gold dress with a hem cut by her knees and a diamond-encrusted boa around her neck, while Veneer was wearing a gold suit with a diamond-encrusted bow tie around his neck. The twins were walking down a long blue runway with glitter raining down on them.

Both: All my greatest, it doesn't come for free (Velvet: Yeah!)! All my talent, it doesn't grow on trees!

Take a breather (Velvet: Ooh!), then take it all away!

Velvet: If the top is where you wanna stay!

A new clip showed the twins in a shiny red convertible, with Veneer driving it while Velvet was looking at the camera, before transcending to another shot where the pair was riding on the back of a tiger that walked them through a field of old statues wearing hip sunglasses and headphones.

Both: You gotta work hard (Velvet: Uh-huh!) to make it look it easy!

A new clip then showed the tiger, whose head was now in a gold picture frame, and it opened its mouth, spitting out Velvet and Veneer, who were now rocking purple gear, with matching purple hair, and strutted down the cat's tongue like it was a catwalk.

Both: You gotta live fast to keep makin' that money (Velvet: Ooh!)!

Both: If you want to be as famous as me, you gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work!

A quick video showed of the twins' song "Watch Me Work" that easily sailed to the top of the charts, making it the most popular song in Mount Rageous.

Velvet: Watch me work!