Familial Conversations

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Over on Mount Rageous, all of the Rageons were gathering by the entrance of the Rage Dome, eagerly awaiting to enter the building for the start of the performance by Velvet and Venner; many of the present fans were all jumping about in excitement, waiting by the red rope, with security guards guarding the entrance and keeping it safe. Music played through the speakers, which made the experience of waiting all the more enjoyable for them.

On the ground, too small for a Mount Rageon to notice right away, Branch was cycling on the tricycle, eyeing the Rage Dome in the distance. Poppy hopped down from her stand from behind the tricycle and pulled out a pair of binoculars through her hair, getting a closer look of the large crowds by the Rage Dome, while also scoping out any possible entrance path they could sneak into.

While she did that, Branch was analyzing the security that monitored the event, detailing, "All right, look; security is really tight, so we're not gonna be able to just walk right in."

"You know what that means," Poppy started to answer before she took the binoculars off her eyes and faced Branch, telling him in determination, "We're scaling the walls."

Tiny, taken back by what the adults planned to do, commented in confusion, "We're huh? Doing what? When"?

With a plan in motion, Poppy hopped back onto her stand on the tricycle, with Branch pedaling it down the path towards the Rage Dome.

Once they found a quiet spot that they could park it without anyone spotting it or catching the Trolls trying to sneak in, Branch pointed out as they walked up towards the side wall of the building that was near the Rage Dome, where Velvet and Veneer's dressing room was, looking up, "We should plan to make our ascent about 200 meters east of the entrance. Around here would match the approximate measurements."

Poppy fished through her hair and brought out a large stack of what looked like different colors of rubber gummy gloves that you could wear on your hands to give you an extra sticky grip, and given how slippery and rounded the walls of the Rage Dome looked, this was perfect to use.

She handed a pair to Branch before giving Tiny an extra small pair to wear on his hand before placing a pair onj for herself.

Hands now extra sticky, the trio began to make the climb up, moving like the large spiders that live amongst their forests while trying to also remain inconspicuous with how they climbed in case someone caught the eye of their actions.

Halfway up during their climbing, Tiny's hands were starting to become really sore from all the climbing, and his limbs felt like fire; his little self wasn't used to all of this action, and his adulting was beginning to take a physical toll on him. He struggled to catch up, saying to Poppy, "I'm tired; carry me."

Though as much as Poppy wanted to carry Tiny up, she and Branch could see right through Tiny's facade; they could tell that the little Glitter Troll REALLY wanted someone to carry him just because he was, how to put it lightly, lacking the required independence that every "adult" had. Trying to motivate him to keep going, Poppy told Tiny, " You have to walk on your own, Tiny; you have to be a big boy."

Tiny, feeling achy and all, rebutted in the way that most kids his age did best: he disdainfully complained, arguing back, "But my feet hurt; I don't wanna"!