Tide of the Mother Part 1

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Back out in the forest, Laguna had made it to the edge of Mixed City and wandered into the thick area of forest brush that extended out beyond the city. Using her hands to push the bushes, she kept her eyes peeled for any sign of the marigold that would mark the pathway that'd lead to the "Catacombs of Music", not aware of the trap that awaited her arrival amongst the fake location. However, as she walked, she still felt a strong hint of resentment and anger towards her friends after overhearing their discussions about heading back to the Troll Kingdom; her mindset still stuck on the misunderstanding that they didn't want to help her anymore.

As she pushed aside a bush full of roses, her eyes caught notice of something pink up in the distance, and she followed the sight of the color, wanting to see what was up ahead.

Greeting her was a long dirt pathway that led into a deeper portion of the forest by the edge of Mixed City, and what highlighted the pathway was a large archway made of growing vine branches that intertwined and twisted to create the archway. But its most prominent feature were the many colorful flowers that grew from the branches, especially the biggest flower that stuck out right at the top, and what kind of flower was it? A large blue-and-pink marigold with a gold center, its colorful petals glowing under the sunlight.

"Aha! There is the blue-and-pink marigold that marks the path towards the Catacombs of Music," Laguna commented eagerly, adding, "For someplace that the others say is "fake," it sure appears to be real to me, just like as my mother was able to document."

She huffed softly, crossing her arms and saying to herself bitterly, "Let's see them think I can't handle what's coming my way now," and proceeded to walk towards the pathway, following the path down into the depths of the forest.

The anTrollpologist's eyes looked around the area, keeping a sharp look out for any sign of the Catacombs of Music like in the picture that she saw in the book. Her ears twitched slightly at the slightest sounds that she picked up on, in case there was something dangerous around the area. The further she walked down the path, the more trees she saw along the way, which also made the area start to grow a little darker, though the sky still was seen open above, with the sun visible in the clear blue sky.

Once she reached the end of the pathway, the Techno Troll noticed a clearing up ahead, and up in the clearing, there lay what she thought was the legendary "Catacombs of Music" surrounded by large quantities of flowered bushes and rocks aplenty that surrounded it.

In front of her was what was most certainly a humongous stone cave, and by the entrance of the cave, there were stone pillars that had archeological carvings marked on them, ranging from hieroglyphic messages to ancient figures in Trollgyptian times, the Medieval Era, and the Trollnaissance. Right above the cave entrance, resting on top with support from the pillars, was a flat roof with a bunch of boulders that looked ready to fall if a Troll gave the cave side a good kick.

Laguna's eyes glimmered with hope and eagerness, the Techno Troll cheering while shouting, "I can't believe it; it's here! And it's..." before her eagerness died down slowly as the anTrollpologist took a closer look at the place, saying while raising an inquisitive eyebrow, "Not like how I expected it to be."

She examined the pillars, saying as she took notes about it, writing in her notepad, "Note: these pillars look authentic, yet there's a sense of there not being a feeling of authenticity amongst them It looks almost like...they were carved out in recent years. And judging by its structure, it seems rather odd that the catacombs have been constructed under the presence of a cave rather than a temple."