Tide of the Mother Part 2

Outside, the Trolls all walked down the pathway in the forest that led up to the clearing where the cave dubbed the "Catacombs" was set up ahead.

As the Trolls made it to the clearing, their eyes met gaze to the presence of the cave with the hand-made pillars and roof to give off a temple-like appearance.

"That's the cave that Ramon made his trap with? It looks NOTHING like an actual temple," Val pointed out bluntly, which to the group could easily find agreement with.

"Yeah, those pillars ain't authentic, ayn this is comin' from someone who's known good buildings when they see it," Delta added on.

"It looks like it's been worn down over the years so it might be possible that it had more structure built around it back then when Senor Ramon first built it," Essence pointed out.

"But it's still a steaming pile of phony, and Laguna is stuck inside of it," Synth added worryingly.

"Though we also don't know what we might be facing inside too," Dante stated in concern, adding, "For all we know, there might be a trap just at the entrance set to harm us or worse."

"Ayn' nawht ta mention Ramon maheet do somethin ta us if he sees us tryin' ta rescue hurr," Holly stated while shivering slightly in fear.

McJagger stepped forward, saying to the others, trying to remain optimistic, while he too was also worried, "We're all worried, but we can do this, guys! Plus, remember what Laguna told us: when the going gets tough..."

"A Tidepool gets going," everyone declared confidently in unison.

"Then, let's go in there and rescue our friend," Aggie hollered.

united and ready, the group all began to enter the cave, sticking close together as they walked.

Inside the cave, the Trolls all lit their hair up so they could shed some light inside the dark cave, while the Techno Trolls also lit their skin up. Aggie, since she couldn't illuminate her hair, had a flashlight handy, using it to shed her own light around the area.

"Woah, it's pretty well set-up in here; Senor Ramon must've done a lot fo research into planning a temple appearance," Trollex commented while pointing to the torches on the wall and the set up of the stalactites up on the ceiling with the embedded crystals.

"Yeah, baby; if this weren't an elaborate trap, Low-Note Jones suggests that this would make a great hangout spot for us to all come together in for special occasions," Low-Note Jones mentioned with a chuckle.

Barb wasn't so interested in how it looked, shrugging, "Eh, I've seen better stalactites in Volcano Rock City than in here."

Soon, the Trolls found themselves entering the main platform area, looking at the 5 tunnel entrance that greeted them, with Trollzart commenting, "We've appeared to have reached a bit of an impasse in the cave."

"How on Earth are we gonna be able to figure out which tunnel is Laguna or that Senor Ramon in? They could be in either one of these," Val asked in frustration.

The answer to that question came in the form of a loud voice that shouted, "Ay yai yai, who is making all that ruckus"?!

That made the Trolls all freeze, with Aggie saying while letting out a small squeak, "Well, I think it's safe to say that we can tell whom that voice belongs to VERY well."

On cue, from the tunnel on the far right, Senor Ramon came walking out, muttering to himself bitterly, "Me estoy cansando de escuchar alboroto que está afectando mi recuento de existencias."

However, when he caught a glimpse of the large Trolls that now stood in front of him, he thought that they were potential customers and greeted them, saying, "Hola, how are you folks doing today? Have you come to make a purchase"?