A Motherly Spark

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Laguna walked all the way to where the steps towards the castle were and sat on the bottom step. She looked up at the sky, eyeing at the passing clouds. A lot of them pertained a standard shape, but a few of them were in different shapes; one of them looked like a heart, another looked like a mama duck with a line of baby ducklings following her, but the last cloud she noticed resembled a baby Troll in the arms of a female adult Troll, who appeared to be its mother.

The sight of that cloud made Laguna sigh sadly, looking down at her feet, trying to resist the urge to cry, although a stray tear did form around her left eye and dripped down.

McJagger saw where Laguna was sitting and approached her, asking, "Hey, you...a'ight, boo"?

Laguna heard the sound of her boyfriend's voice and quickly maintained her composure, trying to appear okay, as she formed a smile and replied, "Oh, hey, McJagger. I'm doing a'ight. Just...thinking to myself."

McJagger tilted his head slightly while answering, "What'cha thinking about"?

"Nothing much, really, just...little thoughts is all," Laguna answered, unsure how to tell McJagger what she was really thinking about.

McJagger then asked, "Do you mind if I sit with ya? If you're thinking 'bout stuff, maybe we can think about it together"?

Laguna smiled, appreciating how McJagger wanted to be there if she felt ready to talk, as she tapped her hand by the spot on the steps next to her. McJagger walked over and sat in the spot next to Laguna.

"So...pretty surprising to hear about Bracnh previously being part of a boyband and having brothers, am I right," McJagger inquired, wanting to get the conversation going.

"Mm-hmm," Laguna answered while nodding, adding in, "While we've all been aware of Branch's stellar singing voice, I never thought he'd have experience with being in a boyband, much less one consisting of him and his brothers, whom we didn't even know he had till today."

"I know, right? I always figured that if Branch ever did have brothers, HE would be the eldest, not the youngest," McJagger responded with a chuckle, saying, "It's a learning experience for all of us. I do hope that he and Poppy are able to find the rest of Branch's brothers to help save Floyd. I can imagine how precious the family reunion is gonna be, despite the previous tensions from before, with everyone glad to see one another again after so long."

Laguna had a very hesitant look in her eyes as she then asked McJagger, "Do...you think it's possible that they'll find the rest of Branch's brothers? They've all been away from each other for so long, not even bothering to keep in touch or talk to one another while being away, and who's to say that they are all still..around, you know? What if one of them or the rest are..."?

McJagger saw the look she had in her eyes, and while he questioned in his mind why Laguna appeared conflicted with asking this, he answered reassuringly, "Well, while yeah, that is a possibility, I'm optimistic that they're gonna find all of Branch's brothers. And I think this because with family why, you have a group of wonderful people to live for and strive to succeed for. Sometimes, family will hurt one another, intentionally or not, and they will sometimes disappear and go off on their own, but in the end, family will find their way back to you, one way or another."