Conflicting Crossroads

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Everyone looked at one another in concern, with Aggie saying while clenching her hands frantically, "Oh golly, this is bad! If the Catacombs of Music is a trap, then Laguna has absolutely no idea what she's walking into"!

"Nor do we, especially if that Ramon fella is still there, and any trap that he may or may not have set up inside it might still be active," Essence added in concern.

"What are we gonna do y'all," Holly asked worryingly.

Outside, Laguna was heading back to the house after taking a lot of notes about the statue that Melody had pointed to when she heard her friends' voices from the open window. Curious, she approached the window to listen to what her friends were talking about, especially after hearing McJagger say, "Laguna is gonna flip when she hears about it."

Laguna stayed quiet as she listened in on the conversation, quietly asking, "What are they talking about in relation to me?"

Inside the house, the Trolls were all discussing what to do about the Catacombs of Music trap situation. Trollex said, "Alright, let's not try to go into full panic; there has to be something we can do."

"I think the more serious subject here is that we are now in real danger," Val shouted, crossing her arms while adding, "We are walking into a deathtrap with that stupid Catacomb Cave"!

"We gotta do somethin' about this, y'all, cause if we keep goin' we're basically gonna be laake maace walkin' inta ayy mousetrap," Buckaroo pointed out.

McJagger was a nervous wreck about all of this, saying, "I can't bear to lose my girlfriend to this place; I'd die before I let myself watch the Troll I love walk into a trap like her mother did"!

"But what do we do about it? How are we gonna protect Laguna, much less ourselves, from what's lying up ahead and the mastermind behind it," Melody asked, fiddling with her thumbs in fear.

"We are gonna have to head back to the Troll Kingdom and try an alternative method to this," Quincy brought up as a suggestion.

Laguna was shocked to hear that her friends wanted to head back to the Troll Kingdom; for whatever "alternative approach" to what they were talking about, she could care less about it, but at the moment, she was still taken aback to hear her friends wanted to head back after they've come so far with her on this journey.

"Head back? Are you sure," Aggie asked in concern.

"It's a drastic option, but yet, it seems to be the best one that we can consider of for not only our safety, but for Laguna's safety as well," Low-Note Jones replied.

"Are we sure about this, yo," Synth asked unsurely, saying, "Laguna's gone be really upset if we tell her we are heading back."

"None ov us laake it eithuurr, Synth," Delta commented, before stating, "But we gotta take ayy rational approach ta this now; it's mawe laakely that Mrs. Tidepool ain't gonna be there 'cause ov the trap in the cave.

"Plus, there's no way that we can face what's coming if we are underprepared," Dante mentioned, commenting, "Even Laguna's high intelligence of all thing historic won't be enough to keep her safe."