Overwhelmed

It's been a week since we have been engaged and even though I have rented a house in Pune, I lived almost everytime at my in-laws place only coming back to this house to sleep, Arjun and I was little bit busy these days looking at how much we have to cover before we will be taking our marriage leave, and the man has drowned himself in work but still didn't forget to tease me, to make me blush, to take me out on date, even it will sound absurd in last one week he has taken me for 4 dates and they all lasted for half an hour only but still they were there where I had to listen his continuous ranting about how much he loves me and how he cannot wait to make me his wife.

"Aunty, let me help you please" I almost begged to my future mother in law who shook her head negatively and pointed towards the chair in corner.

"Go and sit right there Pranitha, You have just returned from office with Arjun, You must be tired, I can manage it" She said firmly leaving no place for argument and I obeyed and sat down in corner silently.

"Mumma, She isn't even your bahu officially and you have started to scold my bride already" Arjun said entering inside the kitchen and was quick to be on my side, and to make things more dramatic he pulled me in a hug and crushed my face against his taut stomach "Don't cry love, You just sit and wait for mumma to serve food, You are my wife you need not to even lift your finger, Right Mommy" he said in teasing tone to tease Aunty who stopped stirring the chutney and glared at her son.

"I know what you are playing and No she will not be helping me after working a whole day in office" Shradha aunty said firmly and Arjun sighed accepting his defeat and faking sadness

"It's okay wifey Mumma still loves you" he said like I am a kid and took a seat beside me not before placing a kiss on my cheek, soon we were joined by my father in law and my brother and sister in law, Aashi and Karan both were in final year of their graduation and has missed our engagement because of their semester exam.

"And what's my wifey is cooking?" Ajinkya uncle asked and his two kids snickered on their father's sweet voice earning a glare from their father and a chuckle from my would be husband.

"Tomato chutney, I have already prepared Matar paneer, Malai kofte, garlic naan,Pulao and Gajar ka halwa so If you all are so hungry you can start" Shradha aunty said and closed the lid of chutney before making her way over to us and stopping right behind me "Pranitha beta, You can start eating if you want" I shook my head telling her no.

"No Aunty, We will wait for you, I am not even hungry at all" and that was when my stomach decided to grumble and to say it was loud, loud enough for my Fiancee and his siblings and father and mother to hear, they all struggle to held back their chuckle and failed miserably making me look down in shyness, Shradha Aunty leaned down and placed a kiss on my head and laughed"My child" and at that exact moment My Fiancee's hand reached out for food.

"I can also eat right mumma" he asked already serving himself some Matar paneer.

"No" Shraddha aunty denied making him pout like a kid and others to laugh.

________________

"Arjun, Someone will come" I tried to free myself from his grip only for him to tightened his grip more on me "Arjun" I plead but he didn't stop and let his lips do wonders on my neck, I felt my control slipping away and a moan slipped out of my mouth, I felt his lips streching into a smile against my neck and he continued doing what he was doing .