Chapter Fourteen

Your time means a lot to me, just want to tell you guys that starting with general fiction has put me on the same null point from where I have started six years back, Your support, Your comments, Your views, everything matters lot to me ❤️

Thank you for giving your precious time ❤️

Author's POV...

Pranitha felt the slow burn on her left side of her face as she cradled the baby, She doesn't need a genius to tell her whose eyes it was burning on side of her face, she felt the urge to look back at the source of the tingle but she controlled herself and stayed focus on task in her hand and that is making the baby in her arm sleep.

"Will you please stop?" She said turning her head towards him only to find him lost in the book in his hand, his brows were close together almost touching each other and he looked lost in whatever book he was reading, upon hearing her voice he raised his head and look at her with his brow raised in question.

"You want me to stop reading?" He question with his face hard and lips straight, Pranitha was confused now, looking at the way he is looking at her she believed that it wasn't him who was staring her,she thought that she is becoming delusional and is finally loosing her mind.

"No, No please carry.. on" she stammered looking back at the almost sleeping baby in her arms, her one arm instinctively went up to side of her face and she rubbed the spot where she has felt heat a minute before, Agastya raised the book at level of his lips hiding the small smirk which danced there

Pranitha's POV----

"Maa, let me help you" I offered taking the dirty dishes out from her hand and moving towards sink to put them in it.

"No beta, you have returned from office after a tiring day and is also looking after Agastya and Ritosh, you will exhaust yourself let me do these sort of things" Aradhna maa was quick to be on my side as she started soaping the dishes, Her action and tone meant no nonsense so instead of protesting I start to clean the soap out from dishes with water, we silently cleaned the dishes together before I moved to the island in middle of kitchen and started to wipe it clean.

"Pranitha" Maa called from behind and I gave her my attention with a smile "Yes maa".

"Thank you, Thank you so much beta" She said with tears and I need no super brain to know why she is thanking me, even if I don't like the situation I am in, I am still happy that others are happy.

"Maa, I will warm up the milk and will bring it to your room for you after cleaning it all off, You go and take rest" I said hoping to distract her from the topic we are currently in and for my luck it worked, she smiled and left from kitchen not before pecking my forehead.

I warmed up the milk and served it into two glasses and one milk bottle, even though the little Ritosh is sleeping now, it will be no suprise if he wakes up in middle of night crying for either milk or attention so I prefer to be prepared, I first took the glass of milk to Aradhna Maa's room before going to his room.

I found him sitting outside in the balcony and looking up at sky with the lost look in his eyes I have gotten so familiar with, He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realise me standing beside him, I cleared my throat softly to get his attention.

"Maa asked me to give you this" I forwarded the warm milk towards him, he twisted his face like a kid shaking his head negatively.