Chapter Thirty One

I really Loved hearing all of you in last chapter and am glad that most of us are in same page, well now when we are already on topic of page then there isn't much page left in this book 😀😀

Happy Reading❤️

It has been three days since Arjun has been living in Raghuwanshi Mansion with Raghuwanshi family, even though it was hard for him to see his bunny retiring to Agastya's room every night, he loved and believed her enough to not object it, Him and Pranitha's love has deepened more than before after all this event and they both couldn't be happy anymore, Now sitting in the living room Arjun's eyes were fixed on Pranitha and Agastya, Pranitha was down on her knees explaining each and every thing to Agastya related to his medicine.

"You will not forget right?" Pranitha has asked the same question repeatedly from last half an hour, she has been explaining a simple thing to Agastya and then asking this question three times untill the man nod his head with full speed "Agastya, You have a Doctor appointment on Monday, and you will get the date of operation, If you want we can stay here for more days I can assure you Arjun doesn't have any issue" Arjun could clearly see her worry for Agastya and Ritosh and somewhat felt proud to have someone as Kind and caring as her in his life.

"Pranitha, I understand everything, You have briefed it all to Maa too, and I will go to appointment, Please don't let me hold you both any longer" Agastya said with a small smile, Pranitha opened her mouth to object but before she could he once again interfered "I will manage, I will manage everything" he pressed the words and she sighed finally stepping down from his head.

"Okay, If you are saying then but if there is any issue let me...."

"Pranitha, I will, I will keep your number in emergency dial and will dial your number before anyone now please calm down, I am not dying without you" Agastya has meant the last sentence as a joke and seeing Pranitha smile he knew it was taken as one by her as well, they both have grown closure as a friend in last three days in which they sat together and cleared the dirt of their past.

"But if there is anything...."

"I will call you, I will not hesitate, I will not let this four months come in between our new friendship" Agastya repeated what she has been telling him for last three hours now.

"Bunny Calm down, come and sit now" Arjun held her wrist and pulled her making her half body fall on him and half on the sofa he was sitting on "Let Agastya breathe" He whispered into her hair and heard a hmm of agreement coming from Agastya as well, Arjun didn't think Agastya would be nice to him after the broken marriage of his and Pranitha but he was in shock when Agastya came forward and sat beside him and they both had a man to man talk, Arjun still remembers Agastya word from their conversation "you are lucky to have her and so is she, I will be happy knowing that she is with someone who loves her and deserves her more".

"Yes Pari beta, we also have to go to court to have the documents signed and proof the marriage is invalid so relax a bit and have breakfast first" Aradhna said serving breakfast to trio, Arjun instantly digged into his plate seeing how hungry he was after skipping dinner last night, Agastya nodded his head in response and so does Pranitha "But before that I want Pranitha to do something for me" Aradhna added gaining trio's attention, Arjun kept eating and listening but the other two gave Aaradhna their whole attention seeing how much seriousness they heard in her tone.

"What it is Maa? What can I do for you?" Pranitha asked with a small smile but inside she was little nervous seeing how hesitant Aaradhna looked.