Going Back

I am too much into Gazals and My favourites are sung by Jagjit Singh and his wife Chitra Singh, So you can skip listening the audio but just telling you, You are missing a gem 💎.

•"Aapko dekh kar dekhta reh gya, kya kahu, kya kahu aur kehne ko kya reh gya, aapko dekh kar dekhta reh gya ❤️

•Aate Aate mera naam sa.. reh gya, un lab pe kuch kaanpta reh gya ❤️".

•"Aandhiyon k irade toh acche na the, ye Diya, ye Diya kaise jalta hua reh gya❤️".
_______________

Author's POV..

"Do you think it was right decision Mumma" Karan asked his mother who was sitting on a recliner chair in the guest room of Raghuvanshi mansion, His mother tear her gaze from the newspaper and fixed them on her son who looked worried and bothered "Bhabhi loved Bhaiya so much, I could see the pain and guilt in her eyes, I am scared that we have made a mistake Mumma".

"No Karan, It was no mistake, It can never be a mistake from what I have heard about their past, there are misunderstandings and there are differences between them but it will not last longer, one day they will sort it all out and will be happy" Shraddha told her son same line she was telling herself since last night, She cannot fall weak at front of her kids, she cannot let them know that she has asked the same question to herself over and over since Pranitha's breakdown on mandap.

"It is all what we think will happen not what is happening" Karan said back or we can say almost snapped back at his mother but has held himself and minded his tone on time "Mumma, I am scared, I am scared for bhabhi, I am scared for Agastya bhaiya, I am scared and worried for future, Agastya bhaiya has been there with us at every moment after bhai's death, and Bhabhi, she was going to be my real sister in law, she was going to my brother's wife, I care about both of them alot, I cannot see and even imagine anything bad happening with any of them, Mumma we have made right decision only right na?" he looked at his mother like a kid and Shraddha nodded in response holding back her own tears.

"We have Karan, we have, you don't know what a child can do with a person, a child is a miracle and our little Arjun will be the cupid in the story, he will not let our Pranitha think about anything else, he will keep her engage and seeing Agastya's condition he also needs Pranitha, She will be so lost and engrossed into them that slowly and slowly she will start to change, to heal" Shraddha combed her son's hair by her fingers and Karan just listened his mother with a sad smile on his face.

"You do know na Mumma that Agastya bhaiya child's name is the name of the man bhabhi has loved and lost, Do you think after calling his name for all day she will able to keep Arjun bhaiya out from her thought" He asked with a chuckle and look up at his mother for her response but Shraddha looked lost of word, She didn't think about it she was just happy that Agastya and Prachi has decided to name their child Arjun, on her son Arjun "It's all not as easy as it has been in our head mumma" was all Karan said before pecking his mother's cheek and leaving back for his own assigned room.

____________

Pranitha's POV----

"Let me help you" I offered but the stubborn and idiot man shook his head negatively and pointed his finger towards washroom door asking me through his eyes to go out of washroom but I didn't budge and stood there like a statue looking down at him "Don't test my patience" I muttered under my breathe but the way he snapped his neck towards me almost breaking it in process made me realise that he has heard it as well, not like I care.