Chapter Twenty Four

Now the book is taking it's nasty turn, so wear your seat belt and hold your seat tight as it's time for this book to finally take off. (well,it starts with this chapter there is much to come 🥴, No complains please, I cannot make all of you happy, at the end one side is going to be disappointed but no worries this chapter isn't much but next will be a blast)

It's been a week since Dr visit and today was Agastya's birthday, Raghuwanshi's as well as Arjun family was here to celebrate his day, but Agastya and Pranitha could smell something off in them, Aashi wasn't being her usual smiling self and Karan wasn't being his usual funny self, Shraddha and Ajinkya also looked lost in thought, and Pranitha couldn't control anymore from popping the question "Shraddha Aunty, Aashu, Is everything alright?" Her question made both of the women straightened their self and nod their head faking the bestest smile they could at the moment.

"Everything is fine Pranitha"

"Everything is fine Pranitha bha... Dii"

Shraddha and Aashi spoke at same time, while Shraddha's response was clipped and sounded forced, Aashi's was more of hesitant not really making Pranitha believe their words.

"Pranitha beta, see Ritosh is crying" Aaradhna's voice from her and Agastya's bedroom came and leaving everything behind she ran towards the room only to find the little guy wailing his lungs out and Agastya almost suffocating the baby with the biggest jumbo the baby owns.

"Agastya, Put it back" Pranitha scolded making her way to Aaradhna and taking the little guy out from her arms, she rocked the baby and moved her body to and fro to calm the little guy down and it did worked, he loud cries turned into small sobs and he nuzzled in crook of her neck.

"Maa, Everyone is outside, Can you please give them some company, I will join you all once Ritosh will calm down a little" Pranitha requested softly and looked for Ritosh's milk bottle once she found it, she bought it to his lips, the baby latched his mouth around the bottle's nipple and took huge gulp of milk from it, his sobs dying completely.

"Agastya, You need to get ready" Pranitha said softly, Agastya nodded his head and made his way into his walk in wardrobe for change of clothes, even though inside he felt that the change of clothes doesn't make much difference seeing how he is glued to his wheelchair but just because she has asked he didn't want to disappoint her and went ahead with changing his clothes.

__________________

Pranitha changed herself into olive green saree and golden sleeveless blouse which has rectangle neck and open back, in one hand she had her Titan watch on and in another she has worn some bangles and later she went ahead with tieing the nupital chain around her neck and applying a pinch of vermillion in her bare hairline, she looked at her reflection in mirror and was satisfied with how she looked.

When her hand reached to pick up the perfume bottle she heard the walk in wardrobe's door opening and his wheelchair moving inside the room, she went ahead with opening the lid of perfume bottle and spraying some on her body, her back burned with his unwavering gaze and she controlled the urge to turn back and look at him, just to pass few more minutes she picked up the lipstick and reapplied it.

"You look beautiful Pari" The compliment coming from behind her made her froze for nano second before she once again proceeded with fixing her already nicely done makeup.

"Thank You Agastya" She whispered back softly and finally turned towards him giving him her sole attention, she looked at him from top to bottom and shook her head in disapproval seeing how ruffled his hair looked and how poorly made his tie is "You have done very bad job in getting ready Agastya" her eyes were soft and voice as smooth as velvet making him gaze at her in trance, seeing her so close to him, in same space, under same roof, sometimes Agastya couldn't believe that all this is real, like she is real.