Chapter Thirty Three

Two weeks, Two long weeks that is how long it took me to convince Arjun to visit his home, I was thinking that it was me who wasn't ready to face Shraddha aunty and I only found out how wrong I was when Arjun purposely avoided every conversation related to his mother after that one which has taken place when we have returned back to Mumbai, Now here we both are standing outside of his house staring at the gigantic door of his house, I felt his grip tightening on mine and him shifting more close to me.

"Bunny, I don't think you are ready to meet Mumma yet, Let's go back and come back later" He whispered wrapping his one hand around my waist and I leaned to his side placing my head on his shoulder "Bunny, Let's go please" I didn't say anything to him just maintained the silence which was there in between us from the moment we have entered inside the car to come here "I am not ready Bunny, I cannot forgive mumma after what she has done to you, to me, to both of us" I reached out to catch his tear before they could fall, I wrapped my both arm around his mid section and hold him tightly, I know what he feels I feel same but this dispute between the mother and son has to end, It's my Arjun here and based on how much I know him I know he will be melt like a butter seeing his mother and that is why he is refusing to meet her, it's not like he cannot forgive her, it's just he doesn't want to thinking I will be angry and sad seeing how easily he has forgiven her, which is a pure lie, I can never be angry on whatever this man does except the little teasing and leaving me horny and bothered at night before going to guest room.

"I am and so are you Arjun, we are going to see Aunty" I said with no nonsense tone and heard him sighing like an old man "We cannot let it come between us Arjun, I know what Aunty has done was wrong, I too cannot forgive her overnight but we have to try Arjun, That is your mother, we have to hear her side as well" I said looking up at him and smiled seeing him nodding his head affirmatively, I got up on my tip toes and placed a soft peck on his cheek earning a huge kiss on my nose followed by my lips.

"We are outside Mr" I said pulling myself away trying to sound stern and angry but the way his eyes shined in mischief and he once again reached out to pull me to him made me smile

"Does it look like I do care Mrs" he whispered huskily and before I could protest he pulled me against his chest and held me tightly, even though I have never commented but I have felt changes in Arjun, now he hugs me tighter, he doesn't go anywhere without me, he doesn't leave my hand whenever I am with him, he doesn't like leaving me alone even for a second and I am not complaining because after what has happened I feel same, a second away from him feels like an hour, I know it's our fear of lossing one another.

"Bhaiya" A soft body clashes against ours and a hand wrapped around both me and Arjun hugging us tightly.

"Aashu bcche" still Arjun's one hand was around me and another got wrapped around the petite body of Aashi, he hugged her tightly before leaning down and pecking her hairs "bccha" he called out again when we heard her sobbing.

"You aren't angry on us anymore right bhaiya" her voice was heavy seeing how she was crying just a second ago, Arjun smiled shaking his head negatively.

"Why would I be angry on you?" He asked chuckling in between when another drop of tear slide down from Aashu's eyes only to be wiped away by him.

"For whatever Mumma did, I promise bhaiya I didn't know, I had no idea, I would have never let Mumma do anything she did If I knew..." Before she could continue more and cry I wrapped my hand around her and hugged her tightly to calm her down, Aashi has always been a sister and a friend to me, seeing how she is blaming herself and thinking we are doubting her and Karan broke my heart and made me guilty for taking this long.