Chapter Twenty One

Pranitha's POV----
___________________________

We are in office today due to some unexpected meeting about which we were informed at the last moment, on the way here Agastya has annoyed me   in the same way he is doing over a week, he is trying to be my friend again after our conversation that night,and even at some point  I felt the walls around my heart thinning and almost on verge of giving in before I regained control over me just right before giving in and stepped back, about now so I am once again  annoyed seeing his secretary placing her palm over his shoulder, Am I jealous? no, that's not the situation I am just angry about the unprofessional way she is leaning onto him and how he is trying to lean away in discomfort.

I saw her hand travelling from his shoulder to his arm now her breast was touching his shoulder and his hand was touching the elbow as she tried to pick the pen from table still acting nonchalant and innocent.

"What's your name?" I shouldn't have opened my mouth seeing the way their attention focussing on me now instead of the file on table.

"It's Piyu " she replied rolling her eyes at me still leaning on his shoulder in a way that her breast was on his shoulder and for some unknown reasons it was irking me in a bad way.

"Ma'am, You will be addressing me as Ma'am, now repeat your answer once again" I glared at her daring her to not obey, she looked at me from top to bottom as if judging my authority, I raised my brows at her waiting for her to speak

"It's Piyu Ma'am" She repeated, I saw her body tensing in anger, she once again placed her focus on the file and continued whatever she was explaining Agastya who has now somehow shifted his chair to left and now her breast was hanging right beside his shoulder.

"So Piyu" I once again intervened, Agastya finally closed his Pen and placed it on table, he shifted and straightened himself on his chair giving me all of his attention like it was him I called, and obviously I got attention from the lady in question as well, she looked annoyed but I don't give a flying fly to anyone so I continued"Try to come close the table and stand straight without pressing your breast to the place it doesn't belong and try to explain, because seeing your desperate self trying to have attention which doesn't belong to you is distracting me from my work" I was quick enough to tear my eyes from her and focus them on my work, I saw the anger and embarassment in her eyes as she straightened her body with a forced smile, and on my way to getting my eyes back to my work my eyes met his amusement filled eyes, he rolled his lips in his mouth to stifle his laugh as he stared me in the same way he always used to do with so much emotions dancing in his eyes, I tore my gaze away from him and focused back on my work.

"Piyu, Please see yourself out I will call you if I will need any further information" He spoke in his hard husky voice which was once my weakness, I do know what he is trying to do from last a week by doing everything I have loved about him most in past, I know he is trying to win his way in my life back and somewhat succeeding, my resolves weren't as strong as I have thought, There were many weak points in last a week where I have nearly given in into his demand of us being friends again.

"Before you ask and say something absurd I think I should tell you I wasn't jealous, I just took pity upon your uncomfortable self" I said as soon as I saw him opening his mouth, I passed him a tight lipped smile as he closed his mouth.

"Perfect" I added giving my attention back to my task.

"Don't you think you taking pity upon my uncomfortable self indicates that you do care for me" I knew it, I knew it he was going to open his mouth and will try to put different meaning to my humane act or may be there was something more behind this humane act of mine, nope not going there, not now not ever, I just rolled my eyes at him ignoring him all total but knowing him I knew he wasn't going to give up and he kept blabbering nonsense for straight ten minutes trying to tell me how pity and care is almost same.