Court Case

Pranitha's POV----

My father didn't stop the drama he has started a month ago in Raghuvanshi mansion, he has gone a step ahead and filed a custody case for Arjun even after dii has already given Arjun's custody to Arjun's father, My Arjun's parents and siblings are also angry on my father and hates him, about what happened a month back I wasn't shocked to know that Shraddha Aunty and Ajinkya uncle was already aware about what has happened in past, Arjun has told them all before our engagement, the day when I returned back from Mumbai with his parents I was too ashamed and didn't know how to talk and react, understanding my hesitation Shradha Aunty finally opened up and told me how Arjun has already told them all before engagement and how  he has made her promise to make me marry someone and start a new life after his death, I was heart broken sad and it all resurfaced the memories of accident and pulled me back to the dark pit of memories I was so badly trying to get rid of.

And here one month later the drama, we all are gathered inside the Raghuvanshi Mansion except my parents, Aradhna Aunty is crying in a corner and Agastya was sitting with Arjun's family with the same void look in his eyes but the sadness and panic he so badly is trying to hide is reflecting on his expressions, Aashi and Karan was playing with Arjun and I was sitting beside Shraddha aunty trying to calm her down, she was as sad as Aradhna aunty, and was crying and cursing my father.

"They have said that he is incompetent and not fit to take care of his son, Can you believe just because my son is now in wheel chair and has to depend on a help they are using it against my son" Aaradhna Aunty cried.

"Maa Please, I and You both know there is truth in it, and after what has happened a month before I and you both know I am incompatible in taking care of Arjun, You are already taking care of business for me, I am not saying I want to abandon my son but if it's for his best interest then so it be" His voice came firm and cold as usual with no emotion in it, He just looked ahead like a robot unblinking unmoving, not even a trace of sadness  visible in the pair of hollow eyes.

"I can manage Agastya, he is my grandson, I can manage, it's not like business is completely dependent on me, It's you as well who is taking care of it from home, I only go out to attend meetings, we can manage" Aradhna aunty cried and I felt bad for both of them, Uncle Ajinkya shifted on his place and cleared his throat before looking at me and Shradha aunty.

"I think there is a solution" he spoke so slowly then if we all wouldn't have been paying enough attention we wouldn't have even heard him "before coming here for weekend I have had a conversation with my lawyer about the case and he has said that if Agastya get remarried and have a mother to take care of Arjun then there is a chance that the case can be won by us" everyone including me nodded their head, we all look at Agastya with hope but it was crushed as soon as we look at his angry expression.

"No way I am marrying again, In the condition I am, I cannot ruin a girl's life for my own gain and what if she doesn't turn out a great mother and what if it increases our problem instead of solving it, let them win the case I will be happy knowing my child is safe and happy even if it means he will be away from me" he said coldly and Uncle Ajinkya sighed shaking his head, it was as if he was trying to add something more as if he has already thought of something but was hesitant in speaking.

But before any of us could speak my father entered in hall with lawyer and two other woman, who was surely from  some child ngo.

"I am glad that you are on same page as us Mr Agastya, the child is lucky to have a father like you but unfortunately with your condition we cann't let him stay with you" one of two woman said and they took pictures of Agastya in wheelchair and also Arjun's picture as well, few more question was asked and after making Agastya sign on some papers the three left, leaving my father behind.