Chapter Twenty Nine

The atmosphere in Raghuwanshi Mansion was tensed, Shraddha was fuming in anger in one of guest room, Arjun was sulking in one after his conversation with Pranitha, Aashi and Karan was having their own argument about what is right and what not, Agastya was deep into his head to bother about anyone's presence beside him including Pranitha, and Aradhna has indulged herself in cooking breakfast to divert her head from the issue standing right on her family's head.

Standing in a corner of balcony Pranitha observed Agastya for a while, waiting for him to acknowledge her presence, but even after some good minutes when he didn't bother to glance at her way she made her way to him and stood right beside his wheelchair.
"Agastya" she called softly to not scare him but didn't get any response from him so with a little bit hesitation she raised her hand and placed it on top of his shoulder to get his attention and succeeded seeing him tilting his head to her side before a look of suprise crossed his face.

"Pari" Many things ran inside Agastya's head seeing her standing beside him but hope wasn't one of them, he knew there wasn't any point of hoping not like he even wants to at this moment so he gave her his full attention preparing himself internally for the upcomming brutal heartbreak but when a tear slide down from her eyes and she got down on her knees beside him he went still completely not expecting this.

"I couldn't do it Agastya, I couldn't make myself walk out on you leaving you and Ritosh behind" Pranitha whispered with tears running down her eyes "specially not when both of you needs me most"and it hurt  Agastya worst than a heartbreak knowing he and his son being pitied "I have formed a bond with Ritosh, I cannot walk out on him ever" Pranitha said with determination, it was anything but pity from her side, she could never have an emotion like pity for the child she came to love with times but for Agastya her emotion were exactly what he felt.

"What are you trying to prove Pranitha? What are you trying to prove to us?" his emotions were wearing thin now, to save his other emotions from surfacing and showing how vulnerable he is from inside Agastya let his anger overpower him finally being done with whatever game life is playing with him "Till yesterday it was all Arjun, just some hour before you were embracing him profounding your undying love for him and now when he is right at front of you with his arms widely open for you, you are walking away from him, it doesn't make any sense to me" he look at her and Pranitha looked away, she has no response for whatever he has said, there is no lie in her love for Arjun, she loves him and may be will keep doing but when she thinks deep into her situation she couldn't let her be selfish to go and embrace her happiness leaving others in pain, she felt that being with Arjun will only make Arjun and her happy and will hurt many people including his mother.

"You are using too much brain here" he chuckled when he saw her lost in her head with that lost look in her eyes "Let your heart do the business and you will not suffer the loss I have suffered Pari, I have let my head make decisions Pari, don't do what I have done otherwise you will suffer same consequences as me although I will never get tired of you and walk out on you, will make sure to keep you happy, but no matter how hard I will try my efforts my love will never be enough when your heart will be with someone else" he took her hand in his and made her look into his eyes, the depth of emotional battle he saw in them made him forget his words for some second before he gathered them back to form his next sentence "I know you will be the best mother Ritosh can have but tell me honestly, Will you ever be able to be the wife I want you to be? Will you ever love me in the way you have done in past? Will you ever let me fill the gap our past has placed between us?" Agastya didn't need a verbal response of his question, seeing her eyes going down with another tear making his way down to her eyes was enough of response for him.