Replacing her.... Never.

I know I am taking too many  leaps in between the story just because I don't want to exaggerate a scene and a drama for too long, I hope that the leaps are justifiable and you guys are comfortable with pace and flow of story...

Ps: I am not satisfied with back story, but I don't want to add something more painful.

One month, It's been one month since I have returned back to Pune and away from the drama going on back in hometown, no I amn't trying to be a bitch and all, It's just I am a human as well,I have feelings as well, I have my own pains and trauma to deal with and I don't want to be part of others mess, now Before I get labelled as a heartless bitch let me clear it, I care about my family but some cracks built by the one you loved and trusted most couldn't be filled, I have said many times that I have moved on and I have done exactly that with my Arjun and now with his memories but someone has said forgive but don't forget because the one who forgets the past are condemned to repeat it.

"Pranitha beta, Good morning" Ajinkya Uncle greeted me pulling me out from my head and I greeted back with a smile and did namastey, his eyes went and stayed a little longer on my left hand and I knew what he was looking but didn't bother to hide.

"Good Morning Uncle, Is Karan in office?" I greeted back and asked, Uncle nodded his hand and pointed towards the see through office, I could see him busy with papers and trying his best to not tore them away.

"I should go to him before he decides that he has enough of it already" I said with a smile and entered inside Karan's cabin not before knocking and taking his permission to enter.

"Thank God Pranitha di, You are here, I have had enough of all this,I was about to throw it all away in dustbin" He exaggerated throwing his hands up in air, I shook my hand on his drama before taking a seat beside him and sorting the papers numerically, I set the presentation file before taking out the usb from my bag and inserting into the laptop, I opened the presentation I have made last night and started to explain everything to him.

"This is the application model, and we are using Agile model to build this application so that in future we can develop and test at same time, Here we are migrating their old application into spring boot and microservices, we are replacing the old relational database with mongodb which is a no-sql database, at frontend of application we have used ReactJs.... " and so on so forth I explained him everything about the application, the boy looked tired and on verge of passing out.

"I feel like I have missed half of it, Can you go over it again" he pouted like a child and I smacked his forehead.

"It's your turn to go through this and if you get stuck anywhere in between give me a call I am going to have a conversation with TL and resources regarding progress" and with that I left his cabin and went back to my cubicle.

_________________

Meanwhile in Mumbai...
Third Person POV----

Agastya had enough of sitting on chair, he felt depressed crushed and what not after the accident and on top of it the woman who has profoundly expressed her love to him 24 by 7 has left him and his child behind at the moment of life when he needs her most, His mother was preparing the lunch and Arjun's caretaker was sick and couldn't make it to work today, Arjun was crying in his crib and Agastya has had enough, with great difficulty he managed to climb on his wheelchair and thanks to God this one was automatic so he didn't have to push the wheels but just press the button and soon he was right beside the crib, he forwarded his hand to pick the child, but the crib was bigger  and Arjun was in middle of it, Agastya tried to reach forward even raised his hips a little to reach to his child and didn't realise when he accidentally placed his half of body weight on crib, the crib tilted and before he could control it, he and the crib both has fallen down on floor with Arjun, But fortunately not much harm was caused he was fast enough to take his child in arms and took the impact of the fall.