Resilient Readers

Hey,

If you are a reader of this book and have read all chapters, then congratulations—you have a lot of patience. I know this book is slightly different, with uncertainty about which male lead Pranitha would choose. However, you all stayed with me throughout the entire journey and remained patient, no matter the twists and turns the story had. I cannot thank you enough for this.

I truly appreciate the maturity and understanding of those who were expecting Pranitha and Agastya together. Instead of targeting me and calling me out for something I have been doing for many good years of my life, you guys remained patient and embraced the alternative with open arms. By doing this, you have earned my respect.

Not everyone is mature and understands things as you do. I have been labeled a pathetic writer, or more politely, a bad writer by readers who are only halfway through the story. Bro, you haven't even reached the end to form an opinion. I cannot change people's opinions; all I can do is ask these individuals not to spam my DMs. If I were to respond the way you are behaving, it would turn into something ugly, which I don't want because Wattpad is a place where I find escape from reality by immersing myself in penning down my imaginations. Let it remain that way for me. If you have a problem, kindly leave the book.

A heartfelt thanks to all of you who have remained patient throughout the whole journey. I also appreciate those who have left the story midway without throwing negative comments my way or toward the story.

__________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________

And Yep, I have changed the description of "The Man She love" 

New Description :

 In the serendipitous dance of life, love often weaves its magic when least expected. Yet, what if that enchanting force loses its allure, becoming a source of misery and weakness? Arnika and Agastya, hailing from divergent worlds, share a common thread of distrust in love. Arnika, haunted by the belief that she isn't destined to be loved, and Agastya, convinced of his imperfections in offering love, find their paths entwined by unforeseen circumstances.

Their journey takes a tumultuous turn as a custody case, the reappearance of an ex-wife, and a consequential deal bind them in the sacred union of marriage. None of them were ready for this unexpected twist of fate. Arnika and Agastya, grappling with their own reservations about love, now navigate the uncharted waters of matrimony, where the unexpected becomes the norm, and trust in each other becomes their lifeline.