A day in his Company

"Could you please give me a hand in wearing this, I am trying to do it on my own but ... "He sighed and look down dejectedly, I was suprised that he himself has asked for help so I placed Paritosh on bed and made a wall of pillow around him before making my way to him, well he needed a hand in wearing his pants, he was trying to pull it down but everytime he has leaned back on chair and tried, the chair moved backward only, he tried to balance himself but failed.

"I am sorry to bother you and all" He started when I got down on my knees at front of him and started to pull his pants down "... I ... I cann..." He started but didn't complete and left the words in mid with a sigh, meanwhile I pulled down the trackpant and started to make him wear his dress pant.

"It's not a bother, You aren't doing it purposely and I am glad you asked for my help" I whispered softly and held his one leg and put in one side leg of his pant and then did the same with right one as well, once I was done putting his both leg in both legs of pant, I look up at him only to find him looking back at me, our eyes met and we kept staring into each other eyes for a while, a second later his eyes moved from my eyes to the place where I was holding his pants securely making me remember the task in my hand.

"Hold my shoulder and try to raise your hips" I said, he looked hesitant almost scared to do so "I will not let you fall" It came out more softly than I have intended, he look at me for a second before putting his hands around my shoulder and raising his hips, I will not lie and say he isn't heavy, hell for a second I myself have lost my balance but after how much trust he has putted on me I cannot let him him, so I tightened my knees on the ground and pulled the pant up to his hips, once done I held his arms and helped him to settle back on chair so that he doesn't take the blow of falling back abruptly.

"Thank you" he said and I just nodded before going inside the walking wardrobe and changing myself into a Saree, I choose a dark blue satin Saree which has a silver colour one line border and has choosen a black sleeveless blouse to wear with it, in jewelry I didn't carry anything other than what I was already wearing, after getting dressed I came out and made a beeline towards dressing table where he was already combing his hairs back, I grabbed the lotion bottle from the side selve of dressing table and went back to Paritosh's crib to check upon him, the good baby was sleeping peacefully making me smile, so I just sat down on the couch beside his crib and started to apply lotion on my naked arms and stomach, I felt the burning gaze on my body and looked up at the source expecting him already glaring at me but he was busy in phone in his hand, may be It's me who is mistaken, because It's me who always feels his eyes on me but rarely catched him looking at me and whenever I did it was always him glaring at me.

He was done with setting his hair back so I made my way to dressing table and started to brush my hair, I decided to braid them into an English braid and was satisfied when they looked good, I put the comb down and applied the nude colour lipstick, and smacked my lips just because I wanted to annoy someone and have a fight, don't ask me why, It's just I want to do so, I don't feel good and I want to have an argument or a fight where I can burst on another person and yell at them but when I didn't get anything like "It's annoying, stop it" or "Are you a pig? Why are you smacking your lips like that?" or the glare I have hoped from, I threw the lipstick back into the makeup box, I looked into mirror and saw him trying to reach down to floor, I looked down but there was nothing there, I looked at him confusingly and waited to understand what he is trying to do but failed miserably.

"Could you please tell me what are you trying to do?" I questioned unable to keep my curiosity at bay anymore, he tilted his head and look at me before looking down at floor then back at me like he was deciding whether he should speak or not.