Chapter Twenty

The sun rays filtered through the half  open blinds before entering inside the room and invading the privacy of two sleeping people, the female in picture turned her back towards the invader and snuggled more into the radiating warmth beside her and sighed in content when she felt arms tightening around her bare waist and being pulled against the source of warmth, The man in picture opened his eyes and blinked for few times to adjust his vision, a shiver ran down his spine when he felt warm breathe hitting his partial bare chest, he look down only to find her snuggling against him and snoring like a toddler, he couldn't help but admire how cute and beautiful she looked at the moment but the fear of being caught and have her hateful eyes on him was too much, so he silently pulled himself away and created some distance between them against his will.

His eyes danced from one corner to another looking for his wheelchair and for his luck he spotted it right beside the bed,with some difficulties he helped himself on it before making his way inside the bathroom to start freshing up for the day.

Pranitha felt the cold air hitting her bare skin of stomach and face, she touched the place beside her searching the source of her heat, her eyes snapped opened when she realised the person on other side is missing and where she is laying in currently, she look around in panic searching for him and sighed in relief when she  heard water from bathroom, she once again laid back on bed and at that exact time Ritosh started to cry but before his soft cries could turn into loud and uglier one Pranitha pulled him out from his crib and cuddled him against her chest.

"Good Morning" Pranitha placed a chaste kiss on Ritosh's forehead and look into his beautiful eyes which were so much like his father "You hungry or did you poo?" raising her brows funnily she checked him and make disgusting faces "You pooed baby" She laid him down on his changing table and dug the cupboard to look for his diapers and change of clothes, once she found them she shut the cupboard door close and returned back to Ritosh who was watching her with his curious eyes and fist in mouth, Pranitha quickly changed his diaper before giving him a towel bath and changing him in new pair of cloths.

"Look at you looking all handsome and dashing in morning" She rubbed her face against his stomach and planted some kiss here and there making the little one laugh.

Inside the bathroom Agastya was sitting right at front of mirror reminiscing her words from last night, all he was feeling at the moment was anger and so much anger, his inner self was mocking and laughing on him for his foolishness 'stop' 'stop' he mumbled to himself but still when the voice in his head didn't fade away he punched the mirror, the glass scattered into pieces the loud breaking noise alerted Pranitha who came inside running only to find the washroom and his hand both in mess.

__________________

"Could you please pass me Puri?" It was Agastya umpteenth attempt to talk to Pranitha after the stunt he has pulled in washroom in morning, Pranitha looked at the Puri and him to let him know that she has heard before focussing back on her plate, Aaradhna saw the tension between them but decided not to speak as it was their issue to resolve not hers, so she passed the Puri towards her son only then she noticed the big gauge covering his palm.

"How did it happen Agastya?" She asked with concern and worry dancing in her eyes, Pranitha paused in midway of eating her morsel upon hearing her mother in law and put her attention to the man beside her who looked down trying to come up with an excuse.

"I slipped Maa" he said and looked into his mother's eyes with a smile "It's nothing major, it's just minor cut" Pranitha narrowed her eyes at him upon hearing his lies but decided to not call him out for it as it will only worry Aaradhna Maa more so when Aradhna maa looked at her to seek confirmation that if her son is lying on not against her better judgement she nodded yes.