Accident

Don't forget to hear the song I have attached, and also do skip the ad, ad lasts for 20 seconds, anyway if you will hear it with feelings every line of this song will touch the strings of your heart, This song is close to my ❤️ sharing my treasure with you guys ❤️

"Aashi, Baccha, what's wrong" I asked, worry clawing on my heart but I was met with nothing other than loud sobs.

"Bha...bhi" She cried and I waited for her to continue, tears started to cloud my vision, I started to panic not knowing what to expect.

"Are you okay? Has anything happened to you, Is Maa baba okay? Arjun is there right, please pass the phone to him , You are in no condition to talk Aashu" I said in a breathe but didn't get any response from another side.

"Aashu Please say something, You are scaring me" tears made their ways down from my eyes and I begged her to speak.

"C...c..city Ho... hospital" and with this the phone was disconnected, I was confused and scared with what to expect but was quick to run out of my house and catch a cab, and soon I was standing outside of City hospital with my heart drumming wildly in my chest, with shivering feets I entered in hospital and met with Karan who was looking drained and messed up.

"Karan" I raised my hand and cupped side of his cheeks "What has happened? What's wrong? Where is your bhaiya? How could he leave you to cry by yourself like this?" I couldn't help but felt myself getting angrier and angrier in each passing second, I have heard Aashi crying and seen Karan's condition and to see Arjun isn't here for both of them angered me, I was about to storm inside the hospital to search for the man and teach him a good lesson but was held back by Karan.

"Bh..bha..bhi" and with that he was down on his knees wrapping his arms around my waist and crying loudly, his cries and the pain in them scared me and made me look around more frantically in search of my Arjun, my heart started to ache when I still didn't find him, I so wanted to look out for him but I couldn't leave Karan like this so I caressed his hair got down on my knees and wiped his face clean "Everything will be okay Karan, don't cry everything will be alright" I whispered hugging the boy who kept crying like he knew nothing will be fine ever.

"Pranitha" Shradhha Aunty's frantic voice made me look up and before I could ask anything she took my hand and dragged me along with her, Uncle was standing just right outside the OT and it was now when I realised that something has happened with Arjun My Arjun, I look at them expectantly waiting for any of them to tell me that it will be fine everything will be alright but everyone cried on their own and no one spoke.

"Aunty" I gathered some courage to ask "A.. Ar.. Arjun, where is he?" I didn't know what I was asking or expecting in response but when aunty cried affirming what I was guessing it made my heart numb, I staggered back loosing my balance only to be held by uncle as he pulled me against his chest and I broke down into loud sobs.

"Mam, Please come inside" Before any of us could ask anything Aunty was pulled inside by the nurse, and when after a good 10 minutes she came out her face look worst then before, her eyes look bloodshot red, she made her way straight to the waiting chair and sat down with a thud before clutching her head in his palm and letting out most heart wrenching sob and it scared all of us, I made my way towards Aunty and got down on my knees beside her and behind me Papa was taken inside the OT, I tried to console Aunty, tried to make her say anything about how he is and what did he say but Aunty was a sobbing mess she kept crying and crying, soon uncle also came out looking broken and scared, I have never seen uncle look like this so upon seeing him like this my heart clenched tightly in painful manner, my mind raced everywhere and I gathered my knees close to my chest, placed my head on them and cried and cried, in my peripheral vision I saw both Aashi and Karan coming out from OT, Aashi was sobbing against Karan's chest who was looking at me, he made Aashu sit down before helping me on my feet and sending me inside the room.