Seras' Jealous Desire!

This has been the journey so far...

Tonight... Was the night I get what I wanted. It's been too f*cking long and after all these years after kicking Nazi Vampire Ass, he hasn't made a move! So I'm taking what's mine tonight!

-Seras Victoria.

(y/n): Then he dropped the damn Trophy-

Alucard: Ah yes, he dropped the damn Trophy indeed. But lets be fair, the boy didn't know what he was doing.

(y/n): He knew EXACTLY what he was doing! He picked it up the second time before setting the alarm off again.

In the Hellsing Mansion, you and Alucard were simply enjoying the night in Integra's office where she lights up her cigar and looked at the two.

Integra: So you're saying you two and Seras left this world for a little bit of adventure? Under five minutes?

Alucard: Thats what I thought, but turns out we... Uh...

(y/n): We were gone for five years in that realm but here we were gone for five minutes. Time lapse between realms never sync up.

Alucard: Ohhhh, trippy.

(y/n): Long, painful years during that damn raid for useless loot.

Integra: Explains why Seras had that dark look in her eyes.

Integra said, you sighed before taking a sip of your coffee as Alucard turns towards you.

Alucard: Did you really think it was a good idea bringing the Police Girl along?

(y/n): Hmm? What do you mean?

You asked, turning towards Alucard as he explains.

Alucard: Well ever since we hopped onto this inter-dimension raiding idea, you introduced us to your blonde wife.

(y/n): Uh-Huh?

Alucard: In front of the Police Girl, knowing full well she thought that YOU didn't have anyone else in your life besides her.

(y/n): What are you-

Your eyes widen after the instant realization before dropping your coffee, turning towards Alucard with a scared expression on you as you began.

(y/n): Oh f*ck you're right!

Alucard: Ohhhhh you're so f*cked man, like absolutely gonna be destroyed when Seras comes in-

???: LET ME F*CKING GET THIS STRAIGHT!

Suddenly the door was kicked opened, ripped from its hinges as everyone turned around, seeing red tendrils and red eyes before Seras Victoria marched in, walked up to you and grabbed your "Family Jewels", Your "Baby Maker". Seras SQUEEZED then began shouting into your ear.